Update 2.6 Patch Notes

Oh yeah! I knew Kermit would come! :grin:
But one question for you @Polaris , What is the Hub and what is it about? :thinking:

2 Likes

The hub is probably the inventor’s workplace or something :thinking:

What it’s about? That’d count as spoilers :eyes:

2 Likes

The Hub is the next word

1 Like

Alright. That’s all I need to know. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What would happen if Kermit with blue skill and one other hero go into battle, and the other hero gets koed? Does Kermit become invincible?

1 Like

Yes, I would think so

1 Like

Like B.E.N or anna

2 Likes

He could work well with Maximus and Cheshire if done right

1 Like

Not sure if that’s a spoiler or not as if so I don’t want to know, but yeah character surprises would definitely be nice again :-).

1 Like

I like that Kermit and Swedish chief are coming. I just wish more useful new guild perks would come at least with every other campaign increase like to decrease costs of badge bazaar badges even more, increase the double drop chances of 3% to a higher number slightly maybe closer to 10%, increase the stages those double drops occur, increase gems for guild checkins, better items dropped from guild crates based on player level; maybe more consumable perks like backpacks, red skill crates or epic keys, etc. I’m not saying to give everything away for free, but at least make it more reasonable instead of making it feel like a second job to play for a lot of players because of the expense of the game especially with scoring system of contests going down all the time.

2 Likes

Ok so this is now fixed which is great but is it fixed so when your on the screen looking at badges and switching between say skills and badges, is that lag now gone?:thinking:

1 Like

Well find out on Tuesday or if we finish the city

1 Like

I know because of Chapter 38 :neutral_face:

1 Like

Don’t we still have 39 before the hub?:thinking:

So wouldn’t it make sense to finish the map and make this the location of the Inventor’s hideout/workplace?:thinking:

11 Likes

Chapter 39 takes place at the hub :eyes:

1 Like

@polaris
giphy
giphy
giphy
giphy
giphy
giphy

7 Likes

Woah! Somebody is happy.

4 Likes

Is that empty spot the last chapter for the city?

1 Like
  1. So, there is no word from you guys about how ridiculously expensive guild crate perk is… even after people have come to forum and speak their mind?

2. Could it be possible that we could have auto quick fight on small bosses? I hate it when we have to start fighting from boss lv 10 every Invasion

3. Is there any change in planning to help us gain more hero chips? The hero chips needed for red skill are insane and it keeps increasing. One day, if this game last long enough, it would be 100 hero chips per red skill lv. That’d be insane! Could you guys consider setting a max hero chips spent at a red skill and it wouldn’t increase any more? 20 hero chips per lv seems reasonable (equals to 100 hero chips per 5 lv). Please consider @Polaris. And NO, your double elite drop events are not helpful

12 Likes

Porfa Polaris cambia a kermit y ponlo en las recompensas del concurso y al chef en el cofre

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney