Update 2.6 Patch Notes

I’m adding more lol

1 Like

Looks good!

1 Like

Do you guys think The Swedish Chef might work well with Merlin’s Red Skill, given how much Fatigue he can dish out (pun intended)?

1 Like

Kermit waking up for battle

11 Likes

This is cool. But for Swedish Chef’s friends, shouldn’t it be Bunsen and Beaker, and not Beaker and Bunsen?

1 Like

I’m late! I’m late! Oh great heavens I’m late!

You know, Kermit’s purpose is to remove saps with his purple skill. And since his skillset isn’t really great, this actually gives me low expectations for Anna if Kermit will be another Basil or Kim.

haha chef from Sweden go BORK BORK.

Another Cheshire, ladies and gentlemen.

Kinda disappointed. I expected it to have a overall “bigger” value to it, ya know?

Where is Basil/Kim buff?
Where is Cheshire nerf?
Where is Baloo fix?
Where is changes to Weekly Rewards?
WHERE IS GAMORA??

Overall meh update for me.

5.5/10

3 Likes

YES

YES

I love everything about him. I do not need the Pedro Pascal meme for this patch.

Not as exciting, but YES.

The skill art is mind blowing! I love it. The designs for the characters is impeccable.

:eyes: impersonates Toy Story aliens

This was so needed.

3 Likes

Well now that we got 2 new hero’s on the blue team we just need one more to tie all 3 teams

2 Likes

Kermit Is finally here

2 Likes

Yes he’s here KermitBeinGreen

5 Likes

Chapter 40 is needs only on hub after the boss for inventers hideout. And to me if there’s two parts for chapter 39, or 39.5. It could be a invasion’s boss mode.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Where did you get that idea?

4 Likes

Not sure it was an early chapter that I’m talking about or it has real when the new chapter next month

1 Like

Do you mean February?

1 Like

You guest it

1 Like

Glad we got more Muppets characters but I remember watching a muppets movie 1984 and it was Tristar before Disney took it

2 Likes

What kind of muppets movie?

1 Like

I wonder what the hub dialogue be like?

1 Like

Is the hub is hard because they will be op characters?

1 Like

We don’t know :neutral_face:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney