Update 2.7.10 Patch Notes

I doubt it. According to the roadmap, new crate should come in 2.8 update.

10 Likes

Nice Job @Polaris ! For this new update!!!(even tho I don’t have a red 19 hero…YET) but GREAT UPDATE I can finally start working a kim again

1 Like

That’s true. I’m honestly just happy to have a stronger incentive to use her now, since she’s one of my highest upgraded units atm. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Best update ever. No exceptions!

2 Likes

I’ll be real the first person I’m getting to yellow is Quorra

1 Like

Last update gave the battle badges and super virus away and no one believed me even @Polaris tried diverting it

8 Likes

What sort of scaling can we expect here? Hero XP drinks are already a valuable commodity for anyone wanting to maintain a viable war/coli roster. Also, how will we unlock the Battle Badge in the first place?

I may be wrong but from those I know who use her, it was literally just because of this disk effect. And it’s being reduced :laughing: :man_shrugging:

I hope this turns out as interesting as it sounds/looks!

3 Likes

Typo or intentional? @Polaris

2 Likes

That kind of detriments the naming of Trial Reset item.
Maybe the Virus could have been in entirely different section, not using existing modes.

2 Likes

WE DID IT EVERYONE GOT THAT KIM REFRESH!!! (And Drakken who seems cool btw)

2 Likes

@Polaris
Are battle badges are connected to all heroes or each heroes have one individually? I just wonder if it would be a grind to level every heroes battle badges or this one battle badge getting leveled up benefit all heroes.

Also do battle badges buff work on defence lineup heroes?

1 Like

This is an amazing update… I love that Dr. Drakken is finally here, the new badge and the trial virus looks awesome🎉

1 Like

That would cause a bug.

1 Like

This is in plural so I level up ONE hero to Yellow rank, ALL the other heroes will get the Battle Badge unlocked BUT can’t be level up. Is that right @Polaris ?

2 Likes

Another thing I’d like to know with Battle Badge is if there will be any scope for changing the boosts they provide or equipping different badges to different heroes? I know Mods already kind of does this, but without any sort of customisation it seems like it will just become another grindy grind that’s the same for everyone.

2 Likes

yeah lets git it

1 Like

Also all new mechanics seem great. Excited for the new trials, rank and Badge!

1 Like

What would cause a bug?

What exactly would cause a bug?

Please be more specific sometimes.

8 Likes

How would it cause a bug?

1 Like

@Polaris
Some clarification needs to be made to whether only one character has the battle badge or all characters can have one.
Then whether the boosts are customizable or not. And if they are, to what range.

Just to mention…
Badges continue as normal, right? High costs, small gains.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney