Update 2.7.10 Patch Notes

That kind of detriments the naming of Trial Reset item.
Maybe the Virus could have been in entirely different section, not using existing modes.

2 Likes

WE DID IT EVERYONE GOT THAT KIM REFRESH!!! (And Drakken who seems cool btw)

2 Likes

@Polaris
Are battle badges are connected to all heroes or each heroes have one individually? I just wonder if it would be a grind to level every heroes battle badges or this one battle badge getting leveled up benefit all heroes.

Also do battle badges buff work on defence lineup heroes?

1 Like

This is an amazing update… I love that Dr. Drakken is finally here, the new badge and the trial virus looks awesome🎉

1 Like

That would cause a bug.

1 Like

This is in plural so I level up ONE hero to Yellow rank, ALL the other heroes will get the Battle Badge unlocked BUT can’t be level up. Is that right @Polaris ?

2 Likes

Another thing I’d like to know with Battle Badge is if there will be any scope for changing the boosts they provide or equipping different badges to different heroes? I know Mods already kind of does this, but without any sort of customisation it seems like it will just become another grindy grind that’s the same for everyone.

2 Likes

yeah lets git it

1 Like

Also all new mechanics seem great. Excited for the new trials, rank and Badge!

1 Like

What would cause a bug?

What exactly would cause a bug?

Please be more specific sometimes.

8 Likes

How would it cause a bug?

1 Like

@Polaris
Some clarification needs to be made to whether only one character has the battle badge or all characters can have one.
Then whether the boosts are customizable or not. And if they are, to what range.

Just to mention…
Badges continue as normal, right? High costs, small gains.

2 Likes

Not rally happy about the nerf to her disk.
Especially during the last days of Challengers, which is very much study based this season. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Since the update is due to be released on Tuesday, it will be just slightly over a day when she is changed. Not like it will matter much at all.

Well, she shouldn’t be nerfed at any thing :grimacing:

6 Likes

He looks pretty interesting, and I love the artwork, though I doubt I’ll ever be able to level him up to try him. At least maybe he’ll take the place of Baloo or Slinky so they’ll finally–

:roll_eyes:

Looks promising, though we’ll have to see the actual stats to know for sure.

OK, sounds good, and at least we won’t have to spend stamina–

:man_facepalming: Just when I thought we were getting enough Hero XP to keep our heroes leveled up. I guess this explains the unusually generous Hero XP reward in this weekend’s contest.

Anyway, the powerups given by the badges look good, and I’m genuinely excited for the Codebase Trial. I just really hope the cost in Hero XP doesn’t end up undoing the progress that’s been made in improving the supply of that particular resource.

1 Like

It’s better, because he will be available immediately without any walls and his rotations are guaranteed. He will be in of the shops from June.

1 Like

:heart: No spoilers, right!

6 Likes

Was that a spoiler? The inventor literally spells it out for us in the campaign lol, it would’ve been quite bizarre if they had turned out to be nothing that we’d use.

6 Likes

Are… are you serious? Unless you plan to majorly increase the amount of XP drinks available, this is going to be a nightmare.

Neat.

But from the screenshot, Yellow looks way too much like white or green. This could be problematic for colorblind players, and doesn’t look terribly threatening. @Polaris, do you think the team could add a special border to Yellow hero icons to help differentiate it?

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney