Update 2.7.10 Patch Notes

Drakken looks amazing! And I’m very thankful for fixing the Mr. Big freeze issue. That happened quite a few times to me.

1 Like

Now that that refresh is here, we should focus on requesting another hero refresh: Basil.

6 Likes

Or… what about people which doesn’t want to spend tokens and diamonds on Drakken, or simply doesn’t have resources because they spend all on Baloo and Slinky?

1 Like

Speaking of them, they need to get replaced next update.

1 Like

Maybe Wish Crate will change their placement?

4 Likes

I am so disappointed too :worried: I am using her for her stun and healing effect, and Joy disk’s effect. Look how they massacred my girl :anguished:

1 Like

I hope PB will do a quick small change to her after update, just like with Mim. She really needs to at least heal all allies. :confused:

Also, uh, they don’t increase duration of slow.

2 Likes

I guess I am not understanding this skill. The charm actually increases the enemy’s basic damage? Is that good? Can someone share an example of this (a description of a team this would work for or against)? Thank you

2 Likes

Nick and Jafar does the same thing, and Minnie also increases speed attack of charmed enemies.

The charmed enemies will do more damage to your enemies.

10 Likes

:arrow_up:

1 Like

So it’s better to leave the same hero in an Exclusive Crate for an indeterminate length of time, or even for the rest of the game’s lifespan, rather than rotate those heroes out on a regular basis?

IMHO, the ideal solution would be to lower the costs on the crates so people could afford to buy more of them and not feel they’re getting a poor return on their investment; alternately, the crates could be changed to give more value for their high costs, or they could be removed from the game altogether. Given that I don’t see any of those three options happening, though, I would at least like to know roughly how long a hero will be locked into a certain Exclusive Crate. Without some vaguely-regular rotation going on for those crates, I don’t know that I would want to invest in any heroes locked into them.

1 Like

Tks P.B. You removed everything I need from Kim!

2 Likes

You seriously did this?
This is my favorite thing about Kim’s ability and you took it away? :rage: :scream: :sob:

I didn’t want her to be refreshed and now I have a good reason to justfy my position, I suspect it would impede her and it has done so.

2 Likes

Um, just a little clarification on this, but it seems like a typo/error. I’m taking it as it only super crits instead of critting studied enemies and that is all the skill does now. It says that it removes the changes to her Green skill (Get a Grip) and not her White skill (Kim of All Trades). I assume that is what it should have been instead…?

1 Like

It looks like the plant monster thing from the sims even though I don’t play that game

1 Like

Dr Drakken is here!

3 Likes

Really? Exp bottles??? The ones we never have enough of??? (Except for, of course, the whales). You guys have never increased our exp bottle earning (you guys refreshed port once but it was a total disappointment so that didn’t count) and now we will need them even more??? What in the world…

For each hero or for my whole hero collection? For example, if my hero has none enhanced battle badge, they get one for free. Or if I have none enhanced battle badge on any heroes I own, I have 1 for free? @Polaris

There is a big difference between those 2 cases so we need some clarification on this one

Also, I’m not impressed by the color of Yellow (it looks uglier than Red) nor the Kim Refresh. Will have to wait until next week to see if she becomes strong or not. I just feel underwhelmed about her refresh though

4 Likes

… Why did you respond to Lord_Stitch?

4 Likes

Mistake Again

1 Like

Oh man no lightning mcqueen and mater still​:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney