Update 2.7 Known Issues

Basically yes :joy:

6 Likes

The Surge reward-sending bug is happen again today. When I logged in 1st time and clicked on Surge, there was nothing, just the map. But when I exited, logged back in again and clicked on Surge, I got my rewards

This is annoying and only happens after update. Please have the team take a look @Polaris

1 Like

This can also be used as an exploit as well.

image|666x500
As the images show, Wasabi and Miss Piggy are KO’d, I hit “Retry battle”, and Miss Piggy remains KO’d, but Wasabi comes back to life.

I won’t put a 4th image…

You could in theory use it to farm collection mastery for weak heroes against blank opponents, but it’s still using up invasion stamina so I wouldn’t necessarily advise that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol My case is more worse, I didnt got my today surge rewards, even i login many a times.
@Polaris I didnt got surge rewards.

Yeah, same here :woman_shrugging:t2:

@Polaris, can you fix this…

The music stops and sounds. Is it a bug?

When did the music stop?

I suddenly stopped while playing. After that, the music starts to play again.
The sound effect is always ringing.

@Polaris it was Mushu and yes it let me use him again

That player gets R12 heroes due to it having lvl 175 heroes. Actually, maybe higher. It goes off Team Level associated Rank, not Hero Rank.

1 Like

Another mini bug in invasion is that if you retry one of the breaker quests that come after the quest wave complete message (so fights 11, 21, 31, etc.) you get the “quest wave complete” message again (but not the power up / breaker rewards).

Another noticed bug.
Mr.Big and Koslov´s blue skill, the limo. When the enemy is back, it´s frozen but can´t be attacked.
Meaning the entire schtick is the same as Kronk´s blue (which to this date wasn´t adjusted for 1v1 enemy) - a loop of levering (for Kronk) vs a loop of limo-freezing (for Mr.Big and Koslov)

Solution: Somehow need to make it so that if there is a solo enemy, Kronk´s lever skill only stuns for 7 seconds (letting other characters kill it), for Mr.Big and Koslov´s limo-freeze basically the same. Instead of limo kidnapping it would be limo driving into a character, stunning them for 5s.

1 Like

We did find an issue with Sadness that was triggered by the limo. Was this situation you’re talking about with Sadness or someone else? (If so who?)

If it was posted here then yes. I assumed it was more heroes that could get frozen and not attacked without using or having as an enemy Sadness.

Is this supposed to happen?:thinking: No slowness for Hamm or any other heroes? Because 60% should show him at least slowed and not like he is speeding up :thinking: @Polaris I’ve noticed this in at least campaign and chat spar so far…

And I feel like Kim(Jo) has the similar problem with not being able to slow enemies with the disk. Noticed that quite a bit.

All I’m hoping for this year is that Miguel gets a really good refresh🙏 So much potential yet so many bugs😔

1 Like

I hope Miguel is forgotten about forever :joy: Honestly, the starters suck more than Miguel, particularly Ralph and E-Girl.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney