Update 2.7 Known Issues

So you want Miguel to be like Bing Bong… :pensive:
Fades into nothing

1 Like

Read Miguel’s skill description closely this time.

slowing their movement speed by 60%

Oh wait, that actually answers my thing too. Kim (Jo) only reduces Attack Speed, not Movement

No, Kim often doesn’t slow revived enemies.

I do not know if this is because of my device, but whenever I try do fight in Arena and Coli, the app closes. It takes my chances though. This also happens with the campaign, whenever I try to battle the app crashes… I cannot progress and get diamond now… Which is extra annoying because Coleslaw is in my shop atm, and I just need 20 more diamonds

Regarding the limo skill:

Yes after being picked by the limo when they were performing an action

[6:09 PM]

If it’s a normal attack it works properly but if it’s a skill or an attack that makes the enemy move somewhere in the screen (like Mike rolling or Cheshire teleporting) they appear frozen and untargetable

[6:09 PM]

I also have seen Davy chest being picked up by the limo

Davy´s chest kidnapped = Davy untargetable, heals to full = loops
Mike rolling, Cheshire teleporting etc.

That´s the issue.

3 Likes

Not sure if this has been logged yet regarding war queue screen.

When merely going to War Queue screen to look at your line up, it will change all disks to match the ones currently equipped. This should only update disks if you select Edit and then update disks.

I really dislike when I just am checking what my line up is without editing, it changes my disks.

1 Like

Surge rewards not appearing unless you force close the app and restart game each time on multiple servers. Yesterday it was ok for me, today I am seeing the “missing rewards” as others have pointed out above. Many guildmates also are having same issue being reported in chats.

Reminds me of when this happened… Mike is frozen and rolling around😂

2 Likes

The creep surge issue of reloading to get rewards seems to be giving less gold than it should have. It may be unrelated to the relogging but last I checked I was over 16m and received 14m. Yesterday I obviously didn’t check but it seemed low. I’m unsure about the surge tokens.

I still don’t think it’s Right because it’s lot easier to level up hero’s but not to promote them to level R12 from R0… not fair at all!

Well, say it to @Polaris and PerBlue staff, not me. I don´t make the game. Would like to help make it more pleasant. But hey ho, one can dream.

Well, if we’re really going to be discussing this here even though it’s not a bug…

Given the screenshot that shows them on breaker 125 at the end of the first day, it seems they’re doing pretty well.

I think that’s a problem with the game, probably the major problem with the game right now, and I’d rather see it addressed directly by making it easier (or at least vaguely possible) to keep one’s heroes at a rank consistent with their level, instead of changing the invasion scaling to reflect the ranks of a player’s heroes, as though it’s expected to be significantly lower than a player’s team level.

If someone is serious about invasion, they can do very well with just a handful of heroes at red rank, and those don’t even have to be at or near the server cap. They won’t get as far in breakers, but they’ll get far enough to go well beyond the number of points needed to collect all the tier rewards, and will be able to help their guildmates also. From what I can gather, invasion scaling was designed to allow people to participate in invasion from the time they first unlock it at level 60 or some such; I wouldn’t expect it to make as much of a difference to someone already in the red ranks.

Because the invasion started a day late

Megara’s Sh disk is not providing any invincibility at all. Hakuna Matata is not working properly and can be removed by Tron (though in this case I’m not convinced it was even there in the first place). Woody’s Lasso seems to have a chance to fail despite being of the same skill level as the opponent.

Check most recent War battle fought, something is broken here.

When you go into the Home Screen it glitches and you’re on the regular screen

please further elaborate (Screenshots, ect)

Yes that’s why I addressed my post to @Polaris but as it seems he don’t care to answer…

Well the certain player has the right hero’s for this invasion and he dies on almost every breaker of he don’t use some boosts! That speaks that his opponents are too strong. And yes: he can handle a bot with 3 breakers and some boosts but that’s not the point here! It was said the invasion changes are made to help weaker players and I just don’t see it… at least not the way it was presented in the patch notes!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney