Update 2.7 Patch Notes

Well, like everything about this update…except the increase to R19. @Polaris PB certainly not listening. Reduce the frequency or, even better, reduce the resources needed for these badges (stamina and bit amounts). Smh

8 Likes

Another worse Update.
Game is getting worse and worse

4 Likes

Another freezer finally! That makes me happy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And another male (12 out of the latest 13 :rofl:) character with like 10 min screentime that’s completely irrelevant to me. I mean I loved Zootopia but why can’t you release Anna? :flushed:

Also, nice about Mim and Ian getting fixed.

4 Likes

Sorry, who? /s

1 Like

A new hero…
Spoilers!

3 Likes

I agree all looks good except the not listening to us monthly color increase that we keep bugging to be moved to two months at least. Would be nice if they listened to us in terms of this, asking for more guild perks, etc. I feel like a broken record asking for these things. Don’t know what goes on in server 1 where they “supposedly” play under, but from those see on a various server discord server, server 2, and on here… lower game costs in stamania/badge costs, more guild perks , and toons is what players want most.

8 Likes

Interesting choice?

3 Likes

I mean, I think it’s a pretty cool addition. But some may think the polar opposite.

15 Likes

I think it’s a neat choice but a rather odd one, but they seem cool. Hope bellwether is coming soon

3 Likes

for the completeness of zootopia they could still be

gazelles
flash
bellwether

I would like Flash because I like sloths

This feels like a prank…

2 Likes

Knew there would be some kind of catch to this.

We had a really good thread in the last 1-2 weeks about how Invasion had become a Solo game mode instead of a guild one, because the best way to score a lot of points for a strong player is to totally ignore everyone elses bot.

This change might help low level players be able to play invasion, but will it help them actually gain anything from doing so? It seems that the best way for them to get rewards - exactly as it is now - will be to ignore their own bot and just retreat from higher rank ones.

And for the people with the higher rank bots, the best way to gain points - exactly as it is now - will be to offer no assistance on any lower ones at all and just drive up their own.

Player X who’s level 70 and puts in 2 hours a day on their Invasion bot is going to end up with way less reward than Player Y who’s level 225 and spends the same amount of time on theirs. :thinking:

It’s a change, but will it actually benefit anybody? :man_shrugging:

13 Likes

Yay ANOTHER cap increase despite how many times we’ve told you to CHILL with them.

Also, for a very long time now, there’s been a glitch with Jumba and Felix where if he gets hit with his potion, he’ll suddenly become extremely slow.

2 Likes

I completely agree. We just had a conversation about this and PB is just digging down further. Do not get me wrong, having male characters is fine. It just gets boring with little to no diversity, among other things I will not mention yet.

7 Likes

I think with Rocketeer getting added, Mary Poppins is not out of the question
I personally like Disney partially because of how diverse it is, and how there is always a character who has something in common with you.

Didn’t think a pair of henchmen polar bears would be in the game :joy: but this update is pretty cool

At the rate PB is adding new Zootopia characters, the aggresive panther that Judy and Nick went to visit is gonna be next

1 Like

I wish slinky was move to a new character on the event crate on a next new update

I knew they were gonna be patch notes today

Well Mr. Big & Koslov not bad and I’m glad we new more Zootopia characters.

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney