Update 2.7 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 2.7

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 2.7 Update! This release features Mr. Big & Koslov from Disney’s Zootopia, new Collection: Inside Out, Invasion difficulty scaling, improvements and bug fixes!

Overview

• New! Duo Mr. Big & Koslov from Disney’s Zootopia
  • New Collection: Inside Out!
  • Now Invasion difficulty scales with your level!

Mr. Big & Koslov

dialogue_koslov
Mr. Big & Koslov are a front-line ”Control” duo. Mr. Big & Koslov will only be available in Diamond Crates.

Skills

Polar Freeze
Mr. Big gives the signal to ice all enemies, Scaring and then Freezing them. If enemies are already Frozen, Mr. Big deals damage to them.

Polar Punch
Koslov shields Mr. Big, granting them a shield and stacks of Hardy. Koslov then throws a punch at nearby enemies, dealing damage to them. Mr. Big also gains Armor per Frozen enemy he damages.

Ice 'Em
Mr. Big calls in a limo to take care of the furthest backline enemy. The limo picks up the enemy and, after a few seconds, they return to battle Frozen and take damage per second while Frozen. This Freeze will not end until the Frozen enemy is below a percent of their max HP.

One Request
When an enemy is Scared while Frozen, the remaining duration of the Freeze is increased.

Show Some Respect
Mr. Big gains Armor whenever he damages a Frozen enemy with his basic attack up to a maximum. Enemies are Frozen by “Polar Freeze” longer if they are above a percent of their Max HP.

Friendships

• Mr. Big & Koslov and Baloo
  • Mr. Big & Koslov and Judy Hopps

Invasion Difficulty Scaling

Due to the changes outlined below, Invasion will not start until after the 2.7 update. We will have a free bundle of Invasion Supplies for you to help cover the missing days. Look for it on the events and deals screen.

• Invasion enemies will no longer be set to the maximum Rank available on the server by default. Invasion now automatically scales the Rank of your enemies based on your account’s Team Level.
    • This means that your Breaker enemies and the Bosses that you find will be at a rank much closer to your own Heroes.
  • Starting at Team Level 70, Invasion enemies go up one Rank every 5 Team Levels.
    • Your available Invasion Reward Tiers will not be affected by your account’s Team Level.
    • The Rank of your enemies is set at the beginning of an Invasion and will never increase during an active Invasion.
    • Rank and Level both play a factor in how difficult an enemy is and how many Invasion Points are gained from defeating them.
    • Higher Ranked enemies have higher base Invasion Point rewards and will generally award more points than lower ranked enemies.
  • Bosses found by your Guild will continue to be the max Rank available on your server.
  • Adjustments have been made to the Boss Battles screen to account for these changes and to better communicate your personal progress on individual Bosses.

• Boss portrait borders are colored to reflect their Rank.
  • The Invasion Point value for each Boss’s Helper quest can be found under their portrait.
  • You’ll now see a 10% icon in the upper right corner to let you know that you’ve completed that Boss’s “10% Damage” quest.

• This icon will glow if you’ve currently dealt the most damage to the Boss.

We’re really excited to make these changes to Invasion that will allow players of all levels to help out their Guilds and claim awesome rewards!

Hero Updates and Bug Fixes

• We have 2 changes for Wasabi’s disk “No Sweat-er”
    • We’ve added a limit to the bonus true damage from the disk.
    • The bonus damage was being calculated based on the Max HP of one enemy hit and then applied to all enemies hit. It should calculate the bonus damage for each enemy hit based on their own Max HP.
  • Fixed a bug where Bo Peep could block projectiles while frozen
  • Fixed an issue with Hamm’s red skill not moving him to the back line
  • Fixed an issue where Mad Madam Mim’s disk “Magical Ride” would not stun Tron when he used his white skill
  • Fixed a bug where a charmed Manticore would choose an ally as her favorite enemy and keep attacking it even after the charm ended
  • Fixed a bug with Pleakley’s red skill where mosquitoes could still be added to a studied enemy even after he was KO’d.
  • Fixed an issue where Gerald, Marlin & Nemo would not fall through Kronk’s trapdoor. Gerald, Marlin & Nemo will now be knocked back for the duration of the trapdoor before returning to combat.
  • Fixed a rare issue where Kronk’s trapdoor would cause Cheshire Cat to not return to combat until an ally was KO’d.
  • Fixed a bug where Jumba throwing a potion at an ally would cause him to be charmed by Baloo’s white skill
  • Fixed an issue with Ian Lightfoot where damage done to some shrunken enemies would be reduced to 1.
  • Fixed an issue in Heist where Rafiki would sometimes jump off the screen.

Other Improvements

• New collection: Inside Out!

• We’ve added a confirmation pop-up when a player attacks a cleared district in Creep Surge.
  • Communicating that battling the district will still give out rewards, but will not contribute to clearing the region.
  • Invasion Supplies Guild Gift Message can no longer be claimed if there is no active Invasion.
  • This is to prevent having your Invasion supplies disappear before the next Invasion starts.
  • We made some small improvements to the music playing on the main screen

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a crash when using the claim all button on daily quests
  • Fixed an issue where the hero icon could be very small on the Epic City Watch rewards screen
  • Fixed a bug where the red dot notification would not appear when Creep Surge rewards were available, or a new Creep Surge had started
  • Fixed a bug where players would be unable to claim a challenge they had in progress if that same challenge started up as the Weekly Challenge.
  • Fixed an issue where the push notification for Creep Surge rewards was being sent before rewards were available to claim
  • Fixed a rare bug where players would not receive the correct number of keys in arena and coliseum challenger.
  • Fixed a display issue where Invasion Points were not being calculated correctly for individual guild members.
  • Fixed an issue in Invasion Breaker fights where the ward effect would be removed from an enemy that resurrected.

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.

Servers 1,2 & 5 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 230
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +19 rank
  • Chapter 40: “The Portal Room” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Li Shang, Belle, Ian Lightfoot, Captain Amelia, Kermit, and Lock, Shock & Barrel

New Hero: Mr. Big & Koslov will be available in Diamond Crates
Existing Hero: Kermit will be available in Elite Campaign

Server 13 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 225
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +18 rank
  • Chapter 39: “What’s Next” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Li Shang, Belle, Ian Lightfoot, Captain Amelia, Kermit, and Lock, Shock & Barrel

Server 14 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 210
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +15 rank
  • Chapter 36: “Just Beachy” is now available

Server 16 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 200 to 210
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +15 rank
  • Chapter 35: “626” and Chapter 36: “Just Beachy” are now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Gerald, Marlin & Nemo, Tigger, Kristoff & Sven, Mushu, Mulan, Syndrome, Davy Jones, Li Shang, Belle, Ian Lightfoot, Captain Amelia, Kermit, and Lock, Shock & Barrel

Server 18 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 195
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +12 rank
  • Chapter 33: “Neverland” is now available

Server 19 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 180
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +9 rank
  • Chapter 30: “Reflections” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Timon & Pumbaa, Animal. Scrooge McDuck, Belle, Ian Lightfoot, Lock, Shock & Barrel, and Kermit

Server 21-24

• Team Level Cap increased to 170
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +7 rank
  • Chapter 28: “Theatrics” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Timon & Pumbaa, Animal. Scrooge McDuck, Belle, Ian Lightfoot, Lock, Shock & Barrel, and Kermit

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, March 2.

53 Likes

Oh, another Zootopia character…

Where’s Mr. Big? :thinking:

18 Likes

At least we have a polar bear now… going to maybe put him on my team if he is good. :bear::panda_face:

5 Likes

I…uh…WHAT?

And why haven’t the issues with Baloo be solved yet?

20 Likes

Well… that’s a very random pick.

Finally… a first friend for Judy after beta! :joy:

Hurray…

A lot is missing tho…

And well, see you Dr. Drakken in August, next year. :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

OMG. THIS UPDATE IS SO GOOD!!!

Weird but cool. A nice surprise! Skillset is a bit different from what we have seen recently!

:rofl: I love this.

This makes me want to come back to the game this is so great!

Took long enough but so happy about this.

Bug fixes are always nice.

FUN!

But cap increase… is not so fun.

9 Likes

Forget the bear.

INVASION UPDATE!!!

13 Likes

WHAT? MORE ZOOTOPIA CHARACTERS?!

His skills looks nice!

Finally, Invasion Scaling. It looks really nice and will definitely help. :+1:

Cool!

Always nice to have those.

Ah, yes the cap raise my favorite. /s

3 Likes

Well, I certainly wasn’t expecting THEM to be released, but as a Zootopia fan, I can’t complain. And Freeze teams got another powerful unit to use. Where is Mr. Big in the actual art, though?

And thank you for the Invasion changes! The mode is now much more manageable for people like me who don’t even have Red heroes yet!

14 Likes

Same question here @Myeong. Nice hinting at Mr. Big and Kolsov with that polar bear gif @Polaris :eyes:

2 Likes

I also found something:
Both Rocketeer and Mr. Big & Koslov have similar Green Skill names.

8 Likes

Lol I love how that bear looks so much. I may use them, skillset seems very very good as well :grin:

1 Like

:open_mouth:

Looks Cool! I’m hyped for Mr. Big & Koslov! But the invasion update is the best part!! This update would’ve been better with the new color, but I like it!

:grin:

1 Like

Will the stamina for the next chapter be 15 again or will it go back to 14? Does the chapter that has 15 stamina go down to 12 or 13?

1 Like

@Polaris I just hope Slinky or Baloo are gonna be change soon. Both long overdue, the latter more than the former. EQ is already gone from Arena Crates for nearly 3 months, so why not Baloo? What´s the SITCH?

4 Likes

Tbh 2.7 seems more exciting than the sign in plus I’m glad we got another Zootopia hero😊

2 Likes

Sorta a lame hero addition…doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. Nice invasion touch though. Need muppet collection

2 Likes

:grin:

Powerful! Maybe I’ll have to pick up playing again, and team up with Ruby for a Freeze duo.

Nice!

3 Likes

Nice update :+1:

7 Likes

That’s cool are you guys trying to complete the zootopia

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney