Update 2.7 Patch Notes

10 Likes

I have to agree with this Imagineer.

1 Like

Ice Em

4 Likes

Glad we’re revisiting some franchises we haven’t seen in a while.

2 Likes

@Ozi_swag Would you mind keeping all your comments in one post? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

https://youtu.be/rzx8lSpBzB0 still not fix this?

Uh… I’m not going to act like I understand why the specific comment in your photo got flagged, but… none of the comments on this thread have gotten flagged, and instances like the one in your photo tend to be more of an obviously wrong exception than a regular pattern among forumers, so… I don’t think it’s as bad as it seems.

I’m going to have to disagree on this, as well. Anger is one thing, but aggression is another. It’s fine to be mad at PB for not addressing certain things with the game (I know many people here are), but that doesn’t excuse lashing out at anyone, even PB, over those frustrations. And swearing isn’t the only way in which someone can be aggressive.

7 Likes

Sorry I’m late but this entire update in a nutshell is
t4atvlrjcdj4

Mr. Big is iconic so having him is good. Invasion stuff is good and bug fixes is good.

But I really agree strongly with Witcheress and Imagineer. We need more diversity in this game. It’s not that hard. Go Go, Shego, Laurel Lightfoot, Mary Poppins, Anna, etc. The list keeps going and you already know this but still, it’s irritating and boring. But as we all know, we can only go up from here so hopefully things will get better. :+1:

4 Likes

:small_red_triangle: For everyone, please look at this.

Swearing and abrasive comments only hurt you. Yes, we have frustrations. Yes, PB isn’t perfect. But no game developers are, AND ALL APP STORE GAMES ARE FLAWED.

You can download any RPG on the app store and there will be still a issue. This is not a DH exclusive issue. But this is also not a excuse to badmouth the developers every chance you get.

Once again.
If you have frustrations, show them peacefully and hopefully PB will listen, as they have with Kim and Basil. Be grateful we even HAVE this game. And if you feel this strongly, you can always leave. It’s as simple as that.

12 Likes

Man! You are just putting EVERY character from Zootopia in the game!

2 Likes

I’d hope for my favorite from the franchise, but she’s explicitly a pacifist. Don’t know if any existing heroes are explicit pacifists, rather than pacifistic by setting, like Pooh.

Oh it’s just that I got a lot of things coming in my mind

Nice to see another characters from Zootopia. That’s cool.

1 Like

I’m gonna guess that Koslov is holding Mr. Big at a very low height.

1 Like

Another zootopia character besides flash? Not cool man. Not cool

3 Likes

Well, this is unexpected.

Probably :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I request for zootopia character soon was Duke Weaselton

So we get 2 new heroes today that are in separated topic

4 Likes

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney