Update 2.7 Patch Notes

Do you think you could apply that difficulty scaling to City Watch, as well?

1 Like

Yes, to everything you said @Jody_Caviness. However, I’m more excited that you used the super awesome word geegaws. :grin:

1 Like

R19? Really? How far do you wanna go with the red badges? It was supposed to be until R16 and then a new color… this is getting really annoying

7 Likes

Mr.Big and Koslov look really cool not characters I expected but still cool! Skills are great and hopefully when they come in game we’ll be able to see Mr.Big. The Invasion changes seem good as well! For me overall, a B+ update!

7 Likes

It is not political at all. It is important. Males are not the only ones playing this game you know.

13 Likes

This. A game is not fun if all of the characters are the same… the same goes for real life.

7 Likes

I agree strongly with the two comments above.

There is nothing “PC” about adding more female characters in a RPG. We all know there will sadly never be a game with 50 male and 50 female, etc, things are never that balanced. But the female percentage we have in game…is beyond sad.

So if this upsets me as a dude, imagine how it feels for female players that love Disney. Granted, it’s not that they don’t want male characters, but they want to be more represented in the game that they all love, as we all do.

This really should be discussed in a separate topic and I would love to keep going, but not on this topic. It’s about the patch notes anyways. :v:

10 Likes

Working on a topic about it. It infuriates me sometimes.

Anyway let’s move on.

7 Likes

I don’t see why people wanting more characters of a specific type offends you…

Anyway, do Zootopia characters count as inclusive because of the furry community? :thinking:

12 Likes

At this point, I want Shego over Drakken and Ron for Jewish-American History month in May… Like you said, nothing is political about being diverse.

5 Likes

I think its terrible that Wasabi just got released recently and they are already nerfing him. Also how do you justify nerfing him after you just had 3 different bundles selling for him this weekend. PB should have to refund anyone who invested in those because of the nerfing of Wasabi.

7 Likes

Then this change is useless for me and my guild. All of us are at max lv and will reach max lv once again when updates come. It’s not that hard reaching max lv, it’s the RANK that sadden players

Why don’t this scale base on our current rank but on team lv??? I was hoping for this change but now I don’t anymore…

3 Likes

This change is really aimed at players much, much lower in level and rank than you and your guildmates. Invasion becomes available somewhere around team level 60, but because its difficulty has been tied to the max rank/level of the server, players have been unable to do more than collect their daily quests and “tap” the strongest available bots for points until they get within 50-60 levels of the server cap. With the new scaling, they can now at least work on their own breakers and their own bots. (Though given how low the points look to be for the lower-ranked bots, I question how helpful these changes will be, even to players just unlocking invasion.)

6 Likes

Never would I have thought Mr. Big would be in the game. With him here though, we got one more Zootopia star left.

5 Likes

One more star ahemm…

5 Likes

Oh yeah, she could work.

5 Likes

One… More… Star… Ahemm…

14 Likes

Hmm id image his skills would be all about slowing down enemy abilities.

2 Likes

Mayor Lionheart: Am I a joke to you?image

8 Likes

Where’s the new sign-in hero?

I’m super excited about Mr Big and Koslov though!!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney