Update 2.7 Patch Notes

It’s true. Check the roadmap.

2 Likes

Okay, but where? Do you have a link?

1 Like

Here

https://trello.com/b/xPSBT7js/dhbm-roadmap

1 Like

Good, but as I’m touching it, it won’t let me. How do I look it up From the link?

Here it is with the formatting removed, idk why Djaq would intentionally remove the link.

You have to copy and paste it

Because then this would happen

EDIT: Oh I thought this was a still image :joy:

5 Likes

Okay, now I found it, thanks!:+1:

Calling people sheeps, snowflakes, and saying that idiots are flagging your posts is rude… :no_mouth: Don’t you think?

2 Likes

Are we still going to have invasion this week since we’re having an update on that? Or are we taking a break from that?

It will resume tomorrow

Okay good, thanks.

Just Don’t… Look. I’m mad that Perblue has been delaying the new rank for months, but calling people sheeps, snowflakes, and idiots is rude. So maybe you should change the wording you use if you don’t want to be flagged.

You’re the one who brought it off-topic and I’m being dumb by keeping it off-topic, but how about we bring it on-topic?

Besides, I’m pretty happy about Mr. Big & Koslov since they look pretty cool, and the invasion update is decent.

That likely isn’t why it was flagged, there’s not a huge amount wrong with expressing a (negative) opinion of the game or arguing against other people’s views, though the words could be considered strong.

Calling into question PerBlue’s (Polaris’) integrity however is against the forum TOS and is a perfectly good reason for someone to flag a post - seeing as we’ve just come back from the weekend I wouldn’t be so quick to blame a DH player. Off-Topic is the most lenient flag type that will hide a post, hence it’s used when nothing else is really suitable.

Anyway, the point has been made… we don’t all want to be Off-Topic some more :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

This update is soo good can’t wait for all the changes

0! Because Polaris changed the way how the flags impact the threads.

9 Likes

Anyway back on topic

This new freeze hero looks awesome I think he will be meta skills look so good

Why do you want the thread to close? It is a perfectly good thread.

Who said I wanted it closed ? It’s a really good thread you excited for the update Tomorrow?

:point_up_2: (10 characs)

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney