Update 2.8 Known Issues

No 10x or 100x on the ordinary diamond crates, the 10x is there on the 10x crates

Definitely won’t open… way too time consuming.

5 Likes

You’re telling me! Glad I wasn’t the first to come here and say something about it lol

5 Likes

When we´re at it, we need the “Use 100” for gold crates and team/role. It´s been announced and never released. WHERE IS IT?

5 Likes

Lower the Prices of the Wish Crate

The free 10x for the Wish Crate is granted at the end of the tutorial. If you leave or disconnect and the tutorial doesn’t restart when you open the wish crate screen, please contact support. We can help you finish the tutorial.

1 Like

We aren’t force to use it now. Right? We can keep it to open later when they come back again. Right?

The free open 10x is an item, so you’ll still have it when the crates come back again. You don’t have to use it this time.

4 Likes

6 Star disks?! Is this an error or spoiler?

1 Like

Mistake. Don’t panic!

12 Likes

Now I won’t :relaxed:

1 Like

You saying don´t panic makes me wanna panic.

• Trevor Philips, GTA V

2 Likes

Hmmm… just to make sure, Fairy Godmother can use her purple skill once every 3 uses or once per wave/battle?

It can be used multiple times per wave/battle. It’s just limited by how many times she uses her white active skill.

3 Likes

It feels so good to have Baloo’s white skill working again. I just saw it in Invasion, but I’m still in a rough time with the Kim Refresh.

1 Like

Mistake for what?

1 Like

For this

1 Like

Unless getting memories would become easier, I wouldn’t ask for that (I can’t imagine grinding for 170 memory fragments :disappointed_relieved:). Anyway, let me use this to get you attention on the fact that 1000 diamonds for a wish crate is TOO EXPENSIVE! If it were twice the price of ordinary diamond crates I could understand, but this is flat out extortion!

2 Likes

It still doesn’t work…

5 Likes

Tengo cuenta en el servidor 1 y no he recibido los. Cofres de los deseos

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney