Update 2.8 Known Issues

Tap your account icon in the lower left corner.
You’ll find a support button there. Type your issue/question and follow the prompts on the screen.

@SeiyaOmega Please contact support from the server 1 account so they can help you!

7 Likes

@Polaris Why is it saying sticker not available? Also when are the seven unreleased challenges gonna be released? And when’s the “new” borders coming from two years ago?:thinking:

7 Likes

I got the x10 wish crate, tried getting Wasabi chips for his red skill, and then it took it back?

I know that new challenges come every week, so that sticker can be released soon.

1 Like

Can we do the same on all devices and servers?

1 Like

They stopped adding challenges a few months ago… :neutral_face:

2 Likes

What a fluke. Maybe it’s your internet, so that wish crate open was invalid.

1 Like

Maybe they need to use the new hero masteries so set up new challenges. I know that the whole Inside Out collection would need a challenge like Chapter 22, and city watch.

1 Like

Has Clawhauser position been changed @Polaris his used to be right at the front now he is behind ?

I used to have Jim Hawkins behind clawhauser now Jim is in front of him ?

This has changed my team now with no mention of this change on the patch notes

2 Likes

So it’s confirmed this so called one time limited event, that maybe come again if enough use it is now guaranteed to come back?

1 Like

@Polaris Will there be other ways to get the 10x Wish Crates? Why are the prices high for the Wish Crates?

1 Like

@Polaris Trials Difficulty seems not possible to change. Whenvever i change it freezes,
Can you change my trial difficulty to the highest one? :sweat_smile:
Because my game freezes.

1 Like

They’re just a thousand gems, but I wish it would be cheaper than that.

1 Like

The highest difficulty should match the current maximum team level on all servers, not just a copy of server 1.

1 Like

Just a thousand gems? That’s a lot of gems for such small prizes. Especially with how mediocre the chances are to get the hero you want.

4 Likes

@Polaris hiya, i found a new bug about the white skills activation, i played some waves in creep surge and some heroes no activate the white skill in auto and manual, i clicked so many times but no activate the white skill in all the battle, i tested the problem in other area as in the campaign and the bug continues and affect in the others areas

waiting for a answer

1 Like

i found a second bug in battle system, some abilities no works correctly as the green skill of powerline starting the battle with powerline entering normally and no with the green skill,

1 Like

Why open only the highest possible difficulty in port and trials? Please open other difficulties as well or 99.9% of players won’t be able to complete them on the younger servers.

1 Like

I think the codebase weakness got overwritten in the update. Is this to be expected now that the staging servers are off in count from the production servers?

1 Like

On s21 MegaHard level with r18/y0 toons is open and available on both trials and ports. With server only being R8 cap, seems that something has been improperly coded. While we are at it, it would be good to open all levels up like on s22.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney