Update 2.8 Patch Notes

Click here to know!

Madam Mim!

7 Likes

I knew someone would find at least one. It wouldn’t surprise me if there’s more unkillable combos out there involving Demona.

Overall the update looks good, except for the price for the Wish Crates. That makes two whale-only features added in the past month, after Battle Badge enhancing.

9 Likes

Awesome!!! Fairy godmother is finally here! It’s about time we got some cinderella characters! Hopefully Cinderella lady tremaine and jaq and Gus Gus aren’t too far behind!

1 Like

Just realized she’s missing a friendship! Cinderella coming soon?:eyes: it’s a good thing I have a bunch of crates saved up!!

1 Like

2 Likes

I can’t believe more people aren’t calling out this blatant robberry.
1000 dias, 15% chance… so 13-25 dias per chip

Other markets: 18k gold or 26-37.5 dias per guaranteed chip

Might as well rename it to Gambling Crate. I thought it was gonna be something like gold crate daily quest… should’ve known better. :frowning_face:

12 Likes

Love the update and the character @Polaris! Also the Blue and Green skill icons are Magnificently done!!! Questions though… Will Godmother be in the Jackpot Crate? What will these crates cost, and you will immediately get the character of your choice?

1 Like

1000 diamonds (If I got that right

2 Likes

Yay! That is very good for me!

1 Like

Question on the Wish Crate. At one point in the notes, it says:

But earlier in the notes, we have:

I suspect it will be available starting April 21 rather than April 13, but will it be available just until the 27th, or will it still be available for two weeks?

9 Likes

wow, I’m really looking forward to the wish box

1 Like

Oops, sorry! It will start on April 13. I’ll update the top post.

15 Likes

@Polaris will you be removing anti-virus items for people who don’t have infected areas but do have “virus” items in their inventory? I have both in my inventory but I have no desire to use them right now.

Thanks.

5 Likes

This is one of the strangest Passives I have ever seen! But I Love it!!! :heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

It’s kinda like Powerline entering late

3 Likes

No I know that,but this is kinda different,I mean that’s kinda a long wait lol

1 Like

Well if you’re using her with someone like Demona or John Silver who does damage to themselves, maybe not. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I don’t understand this,why Maximus and why not Merlin? Also adding her means Cinderella has yet to come

1 Like

That is true too,but it depends,also there are so many heroes,so it’s almost unlikely,but maybe not.

1 Like

So Madam Mim?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney