Update 2.8 Patch Notes

No it doesn’t…

1 Like

I mean,I kinda does Djaq, why would they add Fairy Godmother and not add Cinderella soon after. They did it with Goliath and Demona. $$$$$$$$

1 Like

Yes it was farther down the road,but they still did it.

1 Like

Goliath was added in June 2020. Demona in April 2021. That’s 10 months, which is not a short amount of time.

3 Likes

I know when he was added,but still,she was still added,was she not?

1 Like

No, you said “soon”. I’m arguing that it’s not always “soon”.

3 Likes

Also I never said it was a short amount of time,I said yet to come.

1 Like

I didn’t mean soon in that way,poor choice of words,my bad.

1 Like

Not really one of the fairies I was hoping for, (Will Vandom, Vidia, Marianne), but she’s certainly a welcome addition. Also, I LOVE this Wish Crate idea! It will make six-starring my heroes SO much easier.

2 Likes

As do I,but I think it also said u need 1K diamonds to buy a crate.

2 Likes

At least they’ll be free for a little while. And we may get some free ones in future contests.

2 Likes

… What do you mean “for a little while”? The only free Wish Crate we’re getting currently is the 10x one celebrating their release.

2 Likes

I think that’s what he meant :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Well I think that was accidentally inappropriate…

1 Like

Well, I don’t know what exactly the friendship between Maximus and the fairy godmother was about but anything can happen and why she doesn’t have a friendship with Merlin…
The only argument I have is that merlin already has 4 friends (D&B, Rafiki, Ian and Barley Lightfoot) and there are no heroes with 5 friends although their second friendship could indirectly have something to do with merlin

1 Like

Search it up

1 Like

Omg,have I really been saying that?! I meant to use it as a shortened “thought” :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification.

Although I do have a few more questions:

• Assuming we get more Wish Crate Events in the future, will the increased odds for Jackpots and Hero Chips carry over from one event to the next?
  • Can we change the featured hero as often as we like, or is it set for the duration of the event when we first choose?
  • Will the in-game text give more information about the odds for the other items that can drop from Wish Crates?
  • Will it, like Badge Crates, award only badges that we’re missing for that hero, or will it award any appropriately-leveled badge?
5 Likes

All will be answered in the future, Lol

1 Like

… That doesn’t answer Jody’s questions…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney