Update 3.0 Patch Notes

Well the refresh is cool, I’ve been wanting to put Simba and Nala to use :+1:t4:

1 Like

No new heros instead of hero refresh? That’s a bummer. Oh well.

1 Like

“Returned the use” of the open 10/100 buttons makes it sound like they were removed on purpose. If that’s the case, that’s pretty horrible. If it’s not, then poor phrasing.

4 Likes

They have a refresh yes!wL4NIur2ya6NJLXzQKe0k---DscTHKwu_e1hJvTJcuwaeo0oC1mV0xpI3VG8n8flmbJ8nM6OyULnBJ4eMngVf9wymMv0coYwkCNlTHpPFKr3EDKQ0jxu_RXScPHjSEpVnZ19qdlX

7 Likes

I feel like the only person not disappointed in this update (there’s more for sure, but)
Simba and Nala refresh was needed and looks promising, and thank you for the kronk blue skill cool down
Not to mention there’s a Dash buff :flushed:

14 Likes

So that’s what that GIF was referring to…

Alright… sounds good…

So they won’t be able to use this skill again?

Oh well. Boring update.

1 Like

I’m always happy to see older toons get a much-needed refresh, and this one looks promising!

4 Likes

cool I guess

1 Like

The 10 people in the game who use Simba & Nala will be delighted with this update :upside_down_face:

15 Likes

Very well we have date

:thinking:

Be honest, I want to hear… Did anyone ask for this Refresh?
No?
Let’s continue
(The refresh is appreciated but there is a certain pirate, or a certain detective who deserves a refresh)

Damage and durations increases with the white and green skill

Here I have a question:
Will it only activate at the beginning of the fight or will it have a cooldown?
And will Amelia’s white skill make it “re-activate”?

Well

The damage increase may be similar to Tia Dalma’s so we could be in for a good refresh

Explain why Kim didn’t get something like this

Fairly good

Are appreciated

Great, better use for those market and Guild war boxes and the Resets

Also are apreciated
And more this

Quite well it could be said that it is a light dish before the banquet

4 Likes

Curse from 1st anniversary moved here?

Where it is? Don’t hide it… I don’t see them! :sob:

1. Thanks to stats, it won’t work, unless Y2 will be good to them
  2. Really boring, 90% is just increased, not much new stuff added

Nerf and terrible synergy with Mad Hatter (Ra) yay…

Meh, Baloo still bugged.

And Joy will keep her basic damage from BB? Just shameless…

?!
What about role and team crates?

0 cakes out of 10 cakes
Not even worthy a happy birthday song… :cry:

9 Likes

why was this update designated 3.0 and not a 2.9? I would’ve expected 3.0 to be a major feature release or something substantial enough for a ‘.0’ update. This is a bits & pieces patch that usually would have a minor release designation, but instead we’ve jumped from 2.8 to 3.0?

Pretty much the only interesting thing in here is the change of CW resets to items, which has been on the “we’re working on it” list for like 85 years.

16 Likes

Who stole those buttons? the MegaVirus??
/s

5 Likes

I just wonder… where are new heroes?
It was already bad with one per update but now we’re down to 0?!

If the game plans to shut down… soon or next year, just let us know :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

13 Likes

…you shouldn’t be so harsh on PB just because they don’t include heroes you’ve been long-awaiting for before they were even datamined

4 Likes

the past few updates have definitely given cause for concern. Massively overpriced new things, many many deals to buy them with no hint of any intention to reduce the cost to a reasonable level, trivial bugs taking an age to get fixed & not much in the way of anything improving. The Roadmap board is updated less & less and usually when it is, it’s just things being ‘pushed back’.

If this qualifies as a major update, that doesn’t bode well.

:scream:

22 Likes

She’s still waiting…

16 Likes

She and half of the other heroes lol

5 Likes

I’m just hoping that it’s just the developers experiencing burnout… and we’re not helping :grimacing:

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney