Update 3.0 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 3.0

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.0 Update! We’re looking forward to our 3 Year Anniversary Celebration which will start on Monday, May 10. More details about that will be coming soon!

In this update, a refresh for Simba & Nala plus a lot of bug fixes!

Overview

• New! Carl from Disney and Pixar’s Up!
  • Hero Refresh for Simba & Nala!
  • Bug Fixes and Improvements!

Carl

dialogue_carl
Carl is a front-line ”Tank” hero on the Red team. Carl will be available in Diamond Crates

Skills

Ball Chase
Carl pulls a tennis ball off his cane and throws it past all enemies. Dug chases after the ball, dealing damage to all enemies. Silenced enemies also get Knocked Back, have Energy removed, and are Stunned.

Hey You!
Carl shouts at all enemies, dealing damage to them and Silencing them. Enemies also have stacks of Fatigue applied to them. Fatigue blocks 1 buff from being applied and then is removed.

Cane Counter
Once every few seconds, Carl blocks a melee basic attack with his cane and counters by spitting his dentures out at the enemy. The enemy takes damage and is Sapped.

Nice And Quiet
Carl takes reduced damage from Silenced enemies.

Another Adventure
“Cane Counter" deals more damage and reduces the attacking enemy’s Reality. Carl also gains Energy when he counters an enemy with “Cane Counter”.

Battle Badge
Charge Condition: Fatigue applied to enemies
Stat Buff: + Max HP
Lineup Buff: + Reality per Red Team Hero
Effect Buff: + Heal

Friendships

• Carl and Eeyore
  • Carl and Manticore

Hero Refresh - Simba & Nala

The Hero Refresh for this update goes to Simba & Nala! We felt Simba & Nala had a kit that didn’t fit well into any one niche so we focused their move set on Basic Attacking as often as possible to snowball into using “Tussling Twosome” as often as possible. Their Basic Attack has more effects, they remove even more Armor, and their Memory Disks push them into powerful niches. Read on for more!

Base Stats

• Increased Max HP
  • Increased Basic Damage
  • Increased Skill Power

Skills

Tussling Twosome

Simba & Nala get into a tussle, bouncing between enemies and damaging them with each bounce. Each time they use this skill, Simba & Nala’s attack speed is increased for the rest of the wave up to a cap.

• Increased damage per bounce
  • Simba & Nala’s attack speed increases each time they use this skill
    • Their attack speed can be increased up to a maximum in this way

Making Faces

Simba & Nala taunt enemies by making faces at them, damaging them, removing their Armor, and reducing their attack speed.

• Increased damage
  • Increased Armor removal
  • Increased attack speed reduction and duration

Ado-Roar-Able

At the beginning of each wave, Simba attempts to roar and accidentally Charms the farthest enemies for a duration. While Charmed, the target gains Basic Damage. Simba & Nala steal all Energy gained by this enemy while they are Charmed.

• Increased Charm duration
  • Increased Basic Damage while Charmed
  • Triggers once at the start of each wave
  • Simba & Nala steal all energy gained by this Charmed enemy while they are Charmed

Savanna Shuffle

During each Basic Attack, Nala’s swipe removes Armor from each enemy hit for a duration while Simba’s roar heals himself and Nala. Every 3 Basic Attacks, Simba & Nala deal a percent of the Max HP of enemies hit as damage up to a cap and Silence them for a duration.

• Increase Armor removal
  • Increased heal
  • Every 3 Basic Attacks, Simba & Nala’s Basic Attack gains the following effects
    • They deal a percent of the Max HP of each enemy hit as damage
    • They Silence the same enemies hit for a duration

Double Trouble

Simba & Nala’s Basic Attack also heals nearby allies. When Simba & Nala deal damage to enemies with “Tussling Twosome”, the duration of the Disables and Armor Debuffs on each enemy are increased by a duration.

• Increased heal to nearby allies
  • Increased duration increase to Disables
  • The Disable duration increase also applies Armor Debuffs
  • Increased Basic Damage, Max HP, and damage to “Tussling Twosome” stat boosts

Simba & Nala’s Memory Disks

"Cut-Out Cubs" from Miguel

• Memory disk star level
    • Increased damage to enemies with an Armor Debuff
    • After Simba & Nala use “Tussling Twosome” their Basic Attacks also damage nearby enemies for a duration
  • Memory disk level
    • Increased Basic Damage
    • Increased Max HP

"Tin Toy Robot" from Huey, Dewey, and Louie

• Memory disk star level
    • Increased Silence duration to Control role enemies damaged by “Tussling Twosome”
    • “Tussling Twosome” now deals bonus damage to Control role enemies
  • Memory disk level
    • Increased Skill Power
    • Increased Max HP

Hero Improvements & Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue with Kim Possible’s “Stitch Finder” disk where it would not slow a studied enemy if they had been revived.
  • Fixed an issue where Amelia could become untargetable for a long time due to being slowed while performing her “Course Correction” skill’s backflip
  • Fixed an issue where Honey Lemon’s disk “A Deduction!” would not reduce tenacity or evasion when Barbossa was in the opponent lineup
  • To fix an issue where Kronk could trapdoor an opponent over and over again, we added a cooldown to his “Pull The Lever” skill. Enemies are not targetable again by this skill for 15 seconds after falling through a trapdoor.
  • Fixed an issue where Dash could be frozen while performing his “Swift Strike” skill
  • Fixed an issue where Gizmoduck’s Battle Badge did not grant him reflect when charged
  • Fixed an issue where Simba & Nala’s Battle Badge did not grant them extra evasion when charged
  • Fixed a text issue with Battle Badges that are charged with Damage over Time applied to enemies (it previously said heroes)
  • Fixed an issue with Dr. Drakken where his “Attitude Switch” beam would originate from his feet instead of the Attitudinator
  • Fixed a display issue where the freeze indication on the hero icon could be removed before the freeze timer expired

Other Improvements

• Yellow Badges have been added to the following locations:
    • Black Market
    • Mega Mart
    • Badge Bazaar
    • Wish Crates
    • Badge Crates
    • Guild War Boxes
  • We’ve replaced the City Watch resets in Challenger Season rewards with an item that will be delivered to your inventory instead of being added to your City Watch resets directly.
    • The item cannot be sold and it cannot be used if you already have max City Watch resets.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where challenger season rules could be removed from a hero if they were revived. Challenger season rules now persist through a hero revive.
  • Returned the use 10 and use 100 buttons to the Diamond Crate Items screen
  • Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the Wish Crate tutorial

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.

Servers 1-24 Update

• New Hero: Carl will only be available in the Diamond Crates
  • Existing Hero: Dr. Drakken will be available in Elite Campaign

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, May 4

56 Likes

So that’s it just Simba and Nala getting a refresh?

11 Likes

I’m excited for this update! I’m also excited for Carl as well!

8 Likes

@TotallyNotDash :eyes:

15 Likes

Two lame updates in a row. We waited all day for this. I mean, Simba & Nala’s refresh looks good but I mean, come on. Really.

32 Likes

Yeah I agree like come on now

8 Likes

I just enter to the forums and the Update 3.0 Patch Notes appears, what a Good start

4 Likes

Michael 3

Oh well… hopefully the rest is better…

21 Likes

This was a huge letdown I feel… so long of approvals for this😬 I was hoping to at least get one new hero… only good thing I feel is the CW resets can now be stored

5 Likes

Expected more but eh…

Yes, I needed this thank you.

8 Likes

flips over table… No new heroes?!?
Unless this is just the beginning. If so, I will set the table back up.

11 Likes

Simba and Nala, huh?
Well don’t care about them. But they were never good so it’s a nice pick.

This is creepy :sweat_smile:

Oh new invasion kings… fits Simba a lot actually lol

11 Likes

That’s… That’s it? THAT’S what we’ve been waiting all day for? What a rip-off!

10 Likes

Ikr. I guess, it’s just a warmup for next Friday’s notes which may be huge but I mean, bro.

My disappointment is literally inmeasurable.

7 Likes

These anniversary updates have really gone downhill, haven’t they?

7 Likes

Looks like a nice refresh and yeah seems like this isn’t the actual anniversary patch notes like I thought as the anniversary is on the 16/17 May depending on time zone.

Surprised that we didn’t some more still though, but yeah looking forward to the anniversary coming soon :-).

6 Likes

Maybe they’re just saving the fun and main events next month

3 Likes

Very, very true. The refresh looks promising; it’s a shame I had to abandon Simba & Nala to focus on heroes that were actually useful at the time, so I can’t test the refresh out.

Oh?

Ah, they have learned, then. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh, so it wasn’t that Dr. Drakken was using the helmet as a decoy while the real Attitudinator was hidden in his shoes?

I’m very glad to see this, but at the same time, I can’t help but wonder why it took so long to implement.

Finally, just in time to be… hrm… about 26-28 hours too late to be of use in a contest where people might want to open hundreds of Diamond Crates. Oh well.

Nice update overall, it just feels kind of late. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Bummer. The wish crate hasn’t returned yet, but it was just a test.

4 Likes

This didn’t appear in my “new” tab… :frowning_face:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney