Update 3.0 Patch Notes

Still waiting for Gaston

2 Likes

Still waiting for Quorra.

1 Like

Still waiting for half of the game’s roster, lol.

7 Likes

I can understand that. I wouldn’t mind if they slowed down on the new heroes for them to catch a break.

8 Likes

If I am to guess the big update are likely coming in 1-2 weeks which is closer to the actual anniversary which is on the 16/17 May, so yeah we will see then I assume.

2 Likes

They should make refreshes a priority, and have events to celebrate the refreshes(with hero chips and other resources)

2 Likes

I don’t mind seeing less new heroes in terms of gameplay, there are plenty of bigger issues with the game that need addressing before more new heroes get piled on us, making more of our old ones obsolete…

… however, new heroes have always been one of PB staple and reliable sources of income for the game, and one of their first priorities for development above things like QOL, bug fixes and game improvements. If less new heroes are being released, it’s worrying.

15 Likes

A worrisome thought, but not unrealistic. Though, if the game IS shutting down, I can’t say I’d miss it THAT much. I was really only playing it because Disney Infinity died.

3 Likes

They actually have already slowed down; we’ve been getting about 3 heroes a month for the past 6 or so months, instead of 4.

Ooh, I like this idea. After all, most refreshed heroes get refreshed only after people have stopped using them for at least a year; some free resources might be enough to get more people to take advantage of those refreshes.

3 Likes

He too

He is not seen excited about Simba and Nala’s Hero Refresh

9 Likes

Was the damage type changed to Normal so it isn’t awkward next to their armor debuffs anymore?

8 Likes

Two drab updates in a row? I guess I can forgive it this time since the anniversary is right around the corner so they’re probably gearing up for something big. But even still…image

7 Likes

Yeah, even if a hero receives a good refresh, sometimes it’s not worth it to it to invest in them because upgrading heroes is expensive. A lot of people can just keep up with the 15 of the colisseum and some few others

1 Like

I feel like if this existed it would be like the Drakken release event (“here, have double Epic CW drops for your newly unlocked white Drakken!” :thinking:)

7 Likes

PB: My goals are beyond your understanding.

3 Likes

Is Simba and Nala are good now?

1 Like

They sound better than what they were before, at least

1 Like

Tbh, there is many other heroes that deserve a refresh.
Simba and Nala wasn’t so high up in that list but I guess it’s “fine”.

3 Likes

it’s an interesting situation with Simba and Nala.

Without question, they are underpowered. The thing is, they were always underpowered, even from release. They weren’t terrible, they just didn’t really… do anything. There was no unique reason to upgrade them. Their stats were mediocre. For those reasons very few people will have worked on them or will still use them now. I’ve barely ever seen them in any sort of game mode ever.

In theory, that makes them perfect for a refresh… had it happened like a year ago lol. Now, they’ve been forgotten about, people have other underpowered heroes they do use and do want to be refreshed.

Nobody really cares about Simba and Nala anymore, so it’s not an exciting refresh. Hands up who has a Purple S&N and will raise them just thanks to this? Thought not :stuck_out_tongue: :pensive:

(of course, someone reading might love them and use them frequently, but you’re in the huge minority)

17 Likes

What do you think about Simba and Nalas refresh?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney