Update 3.2 Known Issues

Battle Badges…

1 Like

@Loutre , the search and filter button block a part of chat or announcement, which is annoying. Pls take a look

1 Like

Not sure what you mean :sweat_smile::thinking:

Like this

Manticore is not in the “Cleanse” category when sorting @Loutre :thinking:

Also is Donald considered “Cleanse”? :thinking:

Any update on the increase to the percent on Shank’s Red Skill @Loutre? :thinking:

I don’t think Donald is considered cleanse, the game considers it as “Absorbed”

Plus, his cleanse is limited, it’s possible that he cannot clean all debuffs, contradictory to what cleanse says.

True… thanks for the info on Donald :blush:

1 Like

She should be! She’ll be synced into it with the 3.2.10 update

4 Likes

Also just wanted to note to probably look for other heroes that either don’t belong in a category such as Gerald (saw thread yesterday that he doesn’t belong in HOT) or for heroes that are meant for a category but aren’t in it such as Manticore :blush::otter:

I can’t login in App:( Still in Updating 0% , My Conection is strong, but Game update is Slow, i’m still waiting for Next Update

We could see how this would play out immediately when we saw Shego’s skill set. How on earth are you missing this in testing?

I haven’t seen any other mentions of this issue. Are you on Android?

3 Likes

Yes, my phone is Android

Have you tried clearing cache on the Google Play Store app?

3 Likes

Yes, i am trying many way, but i’m can’t finish it

Please send a support ticket so we can look into the issue further.

3 Likes

Vthanks for all the work you did 4 us americans tuesday

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s been reported or not but the surge raid button is broken @Loutre

I know it’s fast and sorry for that… but if you pay attention to the gold it keeps going up even though the raids stayed at 9 :thinking:

@loutre
Thank you

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney