Update: 3.1.10 Patch Notes

@Polaris do we get new usefull perks? Or a better question, when?

1 Like

I knew the Sheriff of Nottingham was gonna join in, but I did not expect Quackerjack. Either way, I look forward to utilizing these characters.

1 Like

YES! The first double hero update in forever! Interesting choices, too.

1 Like

But this time with Loutre

Yeah, I agree. I think we might get Maid Marian later on. People might disagree, but I think the trend is usually the hero, enemy to the hero, then the mate or love interest of the hero. I also love that we got Quackerjack. I know I’m going to have fun with him. I may even put him with MegaVolt in my line up but it sounds like it may take me awhile to get him. Heck, I still haven’t gotten John Silver or Russell yet. I wish they would move them out of the Arena and Coliseum rewards and make them easier to get.

Unless you (or someone else) can provide some concrete examples of this that have actually happened in DH:BM, I’m not sure I believe this to be the case.

3 Likes

It’s more of a mixed bag

Ah yes. Darkwing’s love interest is Quackerjack :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

No, Darkwing’s love interest is Morgana Macawber.

3 Likes

It was a joke

7 Likes

:man_facepalming:

Phaldow was making a joke about how the logic of the so-called “trend” you pointed out earlier implies that Quackerjack would be considered Darkwing’s love interest.

Hero → Darkwing Duck

Enemy → Megavolt

Mate/Love Interest → … Quackerjack

6 Likes

I don’t ship it

1 Like

Okay, well maybe I’m getting it confused :woman_shrugging:

As I said it’s a mixed bag.

With SoN in the game. Prince John and Sir Hiss can’t be far behind.

That thumb-sucking mama’s boy and his slithering counsellor had to be blasted into the city at one point. Right?

Same logic goes for Quackerjack and the rest of the Fearsome Five.

1 Like

Mister Toon, I agree. I also believe they will keep adding to Robin Hood and Darkwing Duck. Bushroot, The Liquidator and NegaDuck can’t be far behind either. I suspect we could even get Morgana Macawber, Neptunia and Stegmutt to complete the Justice Ducks. I watched Jake Miller’s video on the patch notes and he said sometimes PerBlue will do that, where they will add one character to a series and then keep adding to it.

2 Likes

Launchpad erasure…?

Tbf Launchpad isn’t exclusive to Darkwing

1 Like

Judging by his character model and friendship with Darkwing, I think that it’s safe to say this is the “version” of him that we are dealing with. And even if he was in 10 different projects, it’s still true that he’s from Darkwing Duck.

My 2 cents on the update:

Level cap was expected, so nothing really much to say about that.

Good to see some villians in the game, think the new characters have very unique skillsets which make them interesting and can create a lot of different synergies, bit tired of seeing the same 15-20 heroes in every. single. lineup.

Shank refresh is good as well - older characters are good but have been power creeped - which is unfortunately as there is a lot of good heroes out there.

However…
I am not sure this warranted the 3 week break from Patch notes though? We’ve had bigger updates in shorter periods of time, which is a bit of a concern - as raised by a few people over the last couple of days.
Unless there is something bigger to come in the background that we don’t know about…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney