Update: 3.1.10 Patch Notes

Now this is awesome!!!
I wonder if u guys are working on Tarzan yet … I am desperately in need to have him here. Make it as my upcoming birthday at next November please. I mean that would be so awesome to witness. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Tarzan has licensing issues and will thus not come to DHBM. Sorry!

3 Likes

That sucks

1 Like

Quackerjack!

https://64.media.tumblr.com/a4bc7d2e347fe395cc8085be91efc399/tumblr_ox7ey7cYjj1ucs5ffo10_500.gifv

1 Like

It’s not like he’s going to be good now… but he’s alive nonetheless.

1 Like

Yes, with one of these new toons. Sheriff of Nottingham if u scroll up to Original post .

1 Like

:thinking: wasnt for thinking of opportunities for me to use her (mine is terrible); it was for not knowing how feel about it/pondering why her instead of some other toons is all.

1 Like

@Loutre , will Codebase rewards start to scale, or will advancing Battle badges be a “pay to play” perk?

8 Likes

With no answer, B is likely correct.

3 Likes

Or C option:
Because it is the weekend and Loutre is not connected the Weekend like Polaris

1 Like

Based on history of their updates, probably no option C and B is correct though.

1 Like

My little brother plays this game and he wants Trigger and Nutsy. And with SoN, they got closer.

1 Like

Wait what are city watch crates that exclusively have the sheriff of Nottingham in?

1 Like

They are crates that occasionally appear like the arena crates (currently Bunsen and beaker in them) , barley coliseum crates, or the current exclusive fozzie bear crates formerly slinky crates. Difference is you pay with city watch coins to buy them.

1 Like

Ohhhhhhhhh crate that need city watch tokens to buy them. Ok I know what those are thanks captain

1 Like

You’re welcome

1 Like

Woo can’t wait for these characters don’t know quacker jack but I know he’s going be more like the joker and he’s going to be fun to use and play in the game

2 Likes

Still…waiting.

7 Likes

I’m excited for Quackerjack, but I kind figured his friends would be Jack Skellington and Megavolt (since he and Megavolt are both enemies of Darkwing Duck, and have worked together in numerous episodes).

Also, if the Sheriff is in, then might we see Maid Marion in the future as well?

2 Likes

Thats true.
With reality mod and the right support she can even tank fantastic dmg. I use shank mainly ( big fan of her). Joy is a good pick.

Shielding with slinky gives her the survivability for fantastic dmg

The real weakness i see is true dmg.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney