Update 3.1 Known Issues

Now that you mentioned the translations, in Spanish it happens that Hex is sometimes mistranslated
I don’t know how to explain it to you since you don’t speak Spanish but I’ll try:

The effect “Hexed” in Spanish is written as “Embrujo” but it happens that the Red skill of Ursula, the Red skill, Green skill and Oogie Disk of Madam Mim translates it as “Hechizo” instead of “Embrujo”

The problem worsens when the “Charm” and “Curse” effects sometimes are translated as the word “Hechizo” and not as they correspond in the skills/disks of the heroes (“Charm” should be translated as “Encanto” and “Cursed” as “Maldito”) making it something confusing in spanish

(It is worth saying that I write this with the google translator)

1 Like

@Loutre not really an issue associated with an update but…

As we know there will be no more Challenges added in the game from Q and As… my question is, could the “Weekly 18” book be changed from X/12 to X/10? Because otherwise there will be always 10/12 with 2 “Coming Soon” challenges that will never come.

Thank you.

3 Likes

My game has been freezing, and then crashing, for the longest time, when I open the game, and browse through the events page. I have two accounts, and it happens randomly on both, but it’s happened a lot more consistently with the latest update, just after opening the game, regardless of which account it opens up to.

I’m using an Android 10 device.

Not sure if this was already addressed, but I went to power promote a hero and it originally had a listed cost of 20M gold, 98k stamina. I used a double drops, double gold and double hero xp; the listed cost dropped to roughly half the stamina but the listed gold cost was unchanged. I had 21M gold and power crafted, figuring it would give me all the gold from raiding afterward.

The power promotion went through and said I got 37M gold from raiding, but my gold went down to 700k. It is not reflecting the gold properly in power promoting and I lost my gold!

Also here for the “craft all” with double drops and gold active it lists the gold cost at 14M, but power crafting each badge individually is roughly 2M gold total cost…

That’s counter-intuitive, but it’s also correct. Normally, it takes (on average) 200 raids to get 50 bits for a badge, so you earn the gold for those 200 raids. With a double drop, it takes only 100 raids to get the same 50 bits, so using a double gold item gives you twice the gold for those 100 raids, or the same as the normal amount of gold you’d make from 200 raids.

Sounds like the latest iteration of the lack of clarity in gold costs while power crafting, as discussed in this thread. Basically, the game shows you how much gold you got from raiding before taking into account the cost of crafting each badge required for the badge(s) that you’re Power Crafting. Looking at your specific case: The 20M in gold is how much it cost to craft the badges above and beyond the 37M gold you earned from raiding, so those badges actually had a total cost of 57M. (Which brings up the issue of just how insanely expensive it’s getting to craft badges with each new rank, but that’s a different topic.)

Is each badge roughly 2M, or is it roughly 2M to craft all 6 badges one-by-one? If it’s the latter, that seems incredibly cheap. If it’s the former, I’m guessing you have a lot of the sub-badges already crafted. For example, if you have two Fa Family Shears in your inventory, you won’t have to pay to craft those for Dash’s first badge, but then you’ll have to pay to craft those for his second, third, fourth, and fifth badges. A difference of 2M is pretty big, but not out of the question.

1 Like

Here are the six individual badges in the power crafting interface, and the cost for crafting all…

The gold cost shown on each badge is additional to the gold received from the Power Craft raids.

It looks like the gold cost shown in “craft all” is the total gold required to craft every badge, without taking into account gold earned.

Also bear in mind that if some of those badges take the same smaller badges/bits, the cost will be duplicated for each instance and not shown on the badge screen.

Seems the Craft All one should be altered to match the Power Crafting display logic to avoid confusion.

I’ve noticed while Hades is a squirrel he invincibility for a long period of time… say 20+ seconds and I end up losing the fight

Do you have any videos for this you can share?

3 Likes

This is wrong… guild gift for very old hero and chip deals for also old hero? Even colours in the deals doesn’t match.

@Loutre

Not a bug! They’re popular characters so even though they’re older for you, newer players may want them.

8 Likes

The thing at least for Elsa is that she isn’t quite strong enough to keep up with these days power curve, as such be a bad investment as old character might be taken down by newer characters in seconds before they have gotten to do much at all due to low HP.
Flinching due to having a lower HP pool is also another thing to keep in mind, meaning that they have even less of a chance of being able to do anything as they get flinched right away potentially.

If Elsa is getting the next refresh then I could maybe understand it, as then she would likely be made good enough again to survive against the newest characters.
As it is now though gradual Power Creep has made her outdated.

While yes she synergizes with Honey Lemon and Mr.Big, but Elsa would likely be taken down easily be an AOE/Multitarget attack by a newer characters before being able to do much potentially.

Something to keep in mind.

@Loutre Is Darkwing supposed to be going invisible while frozen? :thinking: Just asking as I’ve lost some battles because he goes invincible and then comes out with reflect so I can’t damage him at all… it usually times out

She already got refresh, others deserve it more.

It’s a passive… yes. Works always.
Use fatigue.

Ah ok then… thanks :blush:… thought he needed to smoke bomb before going invisible :sweat_smile:

If Elsa gets a refresh then I demand the OG outfit and skills and just make the new Elsa a constume as the OG Elsa was the best tbh :sunglasses:
And yes I understand there are no more costumes but it would be great though to have her’s be the final one

I agree that it would be better if other characters who haven’t been refreshed got a refreshed first, but yeah just logical thinking back then basically for why they might be having Elsa in a Guild Gift now.

Raymond@ Hehe, I wouldn’t mind if PerBlue had their original appearance back, although I would assume the old one be made into a costume if so as Elsa’s current skills are based on Frozen 2 :-).
We will see I suppose.

@Loutre Why is Goofy distancing himself from Esmeralda? :thinking:

Probably because of her sizing issue :thinking:

Goofy just wants to practice social distancing :man_shrugging:
/j

12 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney