Update 3.1 Known Issues

It’s the blue skill mod that was being used.

Pretty sure that’s the purple one. I see a third circle.

Yeah, we know but now now we can get better rewards if we get to beat highest difficulties (which shouldn´t be super hard if you have upgraded good characters)

How come? Yellow rarity enemies can easily beat Red+10 heroes.

It depends :confused:

3 Likes

I´m not saying yellow, just higher difficulties

Yellow Ralph can beat Red 10 Wasabi? :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

On servers 21-24, Get good to Vicious is very difficult because it passes the max Rank on the server. It seems like we need a bigger cap increase for those servers.

Imma give you an example: My most powerful hero is R0 Mulan at 100k power and yet I´m in chapter 27 beating R5 characters.
You just need the right characters

1 Like

That’s on one server, but if it’s on all servers, then it’s for server maintenance, but no accounts will be lost or left behind! You with me everyone?

I see, but how about maxed out enemies? Also, if you upgraded Mulan to Maximum power, can she still take out Yellow rarity enemies?

I mean, if I had R10 characters againist maxed outdated heroes I´d have a chance of winning

Dunno

Exactly. However, you will need to pick the right heroes that fit.

Why don’t you try and see if you get Mulan to Red+10.

Oh right, because it is super easy to level up 10 ranks of red, right? :man_facepalming:
Also, if/when I get to that I´d have already upgraded better characters than Mulan

I´ll stop here

Good point, because we need to get back on topic.

Yeah, the Needed button in the upper right has been useless ever since the update:

@Loutre, could you check with the team if there’s any chance of adding a setting to tell Power Crafting and Power Promote to not take Stamina Consumables into account? Not only will that be helpful for players who want to be more careful in when they spend those items, I suspect it’ll also correct the current problem with the Needed button.

2 Likes

Okay so I found a little bug with DW and EQ @Loutre

EQ targets Darkwing with the box even when he is invisible

1 Like

I think those invisible can be targeted by pure AOE as in like damages all enemies and not based on whether or not they are targetable.

I think Nick’s Lemming attack are of that sort, generally running characters too maybe.

?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney