Update 3.1 Known Issues

So is all this why my account is gone?

Everyone’s accounts are gone. whatever happened is purely on PBs side bc of an issue with the last downtime to go to a new program. They will be back.

The team is looking into the issues with Server 2 and once we’ve got them all fixed it’ll be back up!

5 Likes

I wouldn´t mind losing my S2 account if the stuff inside was transferred to my main S1 account…

@Loutre Thought this could maybe help, so yeah I recommend adding to your service heads-up line/banner that PerBlue know about the account issues and are trying to reconnect the accounts to the users again :-). Adding it on the “Known Issues” post at the top here could be an idea as well until the issues regarding the lost accounts are solved.

That way people hopefully people are less likely to create their own posts in regards to that they have lost their server 2 account(s) :-).

1 Like

S2 is back up now!

6 Likes

Good to hear hopefully more compensation is coming our way due to the extended down time

:eyes: Possibly being discussed right now

4 Likes

So Shank is now fixed

Still makes me wonder if she’s getting refreshed :thinking:
I’m praying she is as she would be an awesome hero :pray:

1 Like

This is the 2nd Epic Raid in a row that I’ve only received chips for 4 of my 5 selected heroes. I know a couple of others who’ve seen the same results.

Can it be double checked that there’s no bug causing this, as the chance of that happening is low even one time, let alone twice in a row :stuck_out_tongue:

so, how´s things now after the fixing?

I founded a bug with demona instead of the weapon of the green skill and then the one with the purple skill appears as if by magic trick and the same thing happens when it revives completely

Hi there! Can you provide us with more info like screenshots/screen recording? What the line ups were and what specific area you were in?

5 Likes

Power7581 is just talking about this

3 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Similar to that bug.
Honey Lemon re-run twice her animations of white and blue skills in hero screen.

And only second time has sound effects.

If there are any gifs/videos of this too that’d be great!

3 Likes

Don’t know if this should go here or not :thinking:
Was wondering why Mad Hatter wasn’t getting frozen from Powerline when his level is higher than the enemy’s Mad Hatter which is at level 145 I think but doesn’t matter as I’m at least 40 levels over his cap

So is Hatter bugged @Loutre? :thinking:

No. Powerline himself is level 245. Hatter’s debuff immunity depends on hero level. Not like tenacity or evasion, where it depends on the skill level.

It is going to be absurdly impossible to battle enemies with Yellow Rank on Servers 21-24, even with max rarity and skills

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney