Update 3.1 Patch Notes

It’s because it’s Stated that for example The Lion King movie hasn’t happened yet when they got sucked in the City. Same with the Little Mermaid IP.

1 Like

That’s why Mufasa is still alive, and Scar hasn’t die or Simba and Nala aren’t adults yet.

Even it’s Stated that Timon and Pumba don’t know yet Simba and Nala

How about Mulan?

Shang Yu and Mulan got ripped from the reality in different times.

Shang Yu before dying in the fireworks event.
Mulan, Li Shang and Mushu after the movie events.

5cfe0f0b143f585e6b7028e928b0e6cc

5 Likes

That’s why you don’t see him dying on screen in the movie by that time the rocket just go empty without him. Because he was already ripped to the City.

I´d rather say they were all pulled during the fight in Emperor´s temple.

2 Likes

Yes. But I remember it was stated that Mulan is known for save China in the City.

Man I need to work on the friendships :[

Maybe Disney knows something we don´t and Shan Yu somehow survived :thinking:

When you think about it, it makes no sense.
Li Shang has training outfit and skills based on that, yet is “pulled from” the end of the movie.
Mulan has the outfit from the last scenes and her blue skill references Shan Yu rooftop fight.
Shan Yu basically is in his pre-death state.
Mushu… well references a lot of the movie at once.

2 Likes

Same I worked in some but not all of them.

I know it’s strange but trust me, PB somehow put a logic in this City about when everyone got ripped from their realities.

I don´t trust you :laughing:

Why I would lie to you? I’m like you digging what’s the logic reasoning behind everything in the City.

Was meant to be a joke…

Ups. Sorry I didn’t got it the first time.

Well This is new but Not that I have more than 100,000 Staminia I gotta be careful on how much I spend

I have a bunch of hero’s that are still in Orange and I gotta make sure I have at least 30 or more before the year ends

I can get used to this

I kinda was expecting that since there are a lot of characters from the muppets in the game tied with Zootopia and the Incredibles

1 Like

Yeah, um why was this flagged?

Sure, it may seem like spam, but it’s just a reaction post to the patch notes :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I flagged it. Based on their other posts, they seem to just be spamming… You do have a point.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney