Update 3.1 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 3.1

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.1 Update! This release features Russell & Kevin from Disney and Pixar’s Up, plus we’re introducing Power Promote, Red Rank improvements, bug fixes and more!

Overview

• New! Russell & Kevin from Disney and Pixar’s Up!
  • Power Promote, Red Rank Improvements, bug fixes and more!

Russell & Kevin

dialogue_russell
Russell & Kevin are a front-line “Support” duo on the Red team. Russell & Kevin will be available in Diamond Crates.

Skills

Wilderness Call

Russell cheers while Kevin fluffs her feathers and screeches into the sky, healing themselves and all allies. Everyone targeted by this skill gains Skill Power and Fantastic Crit.

Chocolate Craving

Russell throws a chocolate bar to the ally missing the most HP, healing and Energizing them. Allies Energized from this skill receive extra Energy each time they perform a basic attack.

Russell & Kevin can heal themselves if they’re missing the most HP on their team.

Bird Peck

Kevin pecks the closest enemy three times, dealing damage with each peck and applying Shatter. Shattered enemies take a percent of their Max HP as True Damage each time they are dealt Fantastic Damage from an enemy. Skills that deal damage over time can only trigger Shatter once per second at max.

Friend To All

Allies heal each time they trigger Shatter True Damage on an enemy. Russell & Kevin can heal themselves by triggering Shatter True Damage on an enemy.

Explorer Training

“Chocolate Craving” now heals allies near the initial target. The additional allies become Energized receiving extra Energy each time they perform a basic attack. Additionally, enemies have Energy removed for every X times they take damage from Shatter.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Heroes use their White Skills
  • Stat Buff: + Max HP
  • Lineup Buff +Skill Power per Red Team Hero
  • Effect Buff: +Team Heal over Time

Friendships

• Russell & Kevin and Carl
  • Russell & Kevin and Huey, Dewey, & Louie

Power Promote

Power Promote is an exciting new way to easily promote a hero to any Rank you want just by using a simple slider! This new feature will help save you a lot of time promoting heroes by automatically using the items and resources you already have onhand, including Stamina consumables!

Power Promote is a VIP feature that unlocks at VIP level 5 and can be found on any hero under the “Badges” tab.

How it works

The feature works by using Power Crafting to craft all missing or needed badges to bring your hero to the chosen Rank. It will still choose the campaign locations to raid in order to be as efficient as possible and will simulate power crafting the badges you need.

This means it will be as accurate as possible and will take into account any extra loot you’d normally gain from raiding. You might even notice that there are times where certain resources are at 0. That is just because you don’t need to spend any and you might even gain more from raiding than you would spend!

Power Promote Screen

Once you have chosen a hero to Power Promote, you will be brought to a new screen with a slider to easily choose the rank that you want to promote to. You will be able to select any rank between that hero’s current rank and the max rank on the server.

Here it will also display the Gold, Stamina, and Hero XP costs that are required to promote. These costs will automatically update every time you move the slider. It may take a moment for those costs to calculate and the costs may briefly disappear, but they should be updated shortly. You can also tap the Information button next to the resource to see exactly what resources or items you’ll be spending.

The number to the right of the Hero XP icon is the amount of Hero XP you will need to spend to level that hero in total. This will still use the Hero XP drinks and you can always tap the information button for more details on which drinks you will spend.

Automatic Promote

Once you tap “Confirm”, the game will start running through all the calculations and raiding for you. This might take some time and the speed will depend on your connection, but everything will be taken care of!

Craft All

That’s not all! We’ve also added another new addition to help rank your heroes up faster! Next to the Power Promote button, you’ll now often see a new “Craft All” button if your hero cannot promote. This is a quick way to instantly Power Craft any badges that you don’t already have for that hero at that rank. Just like Power Promote, this will still use any items and resources you already have!

Power Crafting Update

Our last crafting change is that we’ve updated Power Crafting with all of the functionality of Power Promote and Craft All! Now Power Craft will use any Stamina Consumables you have in your inventory when determining if you can afford to Power Craft a badge and will spend them for you.

Red Rank Improvements: Skill Slider, Max+ and Raiding!

With the recent introduction of Yellow Rank, we want to extend some of our existing quality of life features for leveling Hero Skills over to Red Skills as well.

Red Skill Slider

With the 3.1 release, Red Skills will now gain access to the Skill Level Slider which gives you more control around the number of levels you want to add. Just like the other skills, the Red Skill Level Slider will only appear when a hero can add more than 5 skill levels.

+MAX Skill Levels Button

Along with the slider, we’re also giving you the option to include Red Skill Level costs when using the +MAX button. Now when you’re asked to confirm if you want to upgrade your skills, you’ll have the option to easily add or remove any Red Skill level costs from the total. If you don’t want to see the confirmation each time but still want Red Skill level costs included, you can turn on the new “Add Red Skill cost to +MAX” setting under Confirmation Popups on the Settings screen.

Epic City Watch Raids

In addition to helping save time with leveling Red Skills, you’ll also now be able to raid Epic difficulty in City Watch! To unlock Epic raids, you’ll first need to finish a complete run of Epic difficulty. Once that’s out of the way, all you need are the keys to enter and you’re off to the races.

Whenever you enter an Epic difficulty raid, you’ll be asked to choose up to five heroes at Red Rank or above to potentially receive Red Skill Chips for. When the raid reveals its rewards, you’ll see which heroes were selected to receive chips for all 15 battles.

Hero Improvements & Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where Meeko would run past his target enemy
  • On the hero skill screen Kim Possible will now cycle through all the different options for her white skill
  • Added the VFX on Magica when she gains energy when enemies are cursed. This is from her red skill. The skill hasn’t been changed, we just added the VFX.
  • Toned down Basil’s VFX a little. His skills have not changed; he just won’t be quite so spammy with his visuals.
  • We are adjusting the revive skill so that it will happen once per wave rather than once per battle. We’re making this change particularly to benefit Invasion so that these heroes can use their revive more during breaker waves.
    • Fozzie
    • Gaston
    • Hades
    • Judy Hopps
    • Kronk
    • Olaf
    • Randall Boggs
    • Sally
    • Angel

Other Improvements

• Yellow Rank and Codebase Improvement! There is some general polish for Yellow Rank and Codebase in this update
    • Updated the sort logic so that unlocked and unenhanced Battle Badges are treated like an equipped, unenhanced normal badge
      • Heroes with badges or battle badges that can be enhanced, followed by heroes with no badges or battle badges that can be enhanced
    • Added a screen to show the megabit refund when an enhanced Battle Badge is leveled up
    • Added Hero XP Drinks to the Auto Enhance settings for Battle Badges
    • Megabits will now show in your inventory
    • We removed the victory screen from Codebase Trails and the end of battle will now go directly to the Rewards screen.
    • Added the favorite icon to the results screen for megabits in the Codebase
  • Removed the team level requirements for Trials and Port on all servers
  • New! Muppets Collection

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue that caused an error in enhancing Battle Badges that said “You don’t have any of those badges”
  • Fixed an issue with Creep Surge where the notification dot wouldn’t go away
  • Adjusted the display on opponent power in Coliseum so it should now be more accurate and not negative
  • Fixed an issue where Fozzie would appear in the hero chooser if players cleared their team.
  • Fixed a bug where the tutorial arrow for Codebase Trials could get stuck on the screen.

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.

Servers 1,2 & 5 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 245
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +2 rank
  • Chapter 43: “Sun’s Out…” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: The Manticore, Fairy Godmother, Fear, Jim Hawkins, and Dr. Drakken

New Heroes

• Russell & Kevin will only be available in Diamond Crates

Existing Heroes

• Fairy Godmother will be available in the Elite Campaign

Server 13 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 240
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +1 rank
  • Chapter 42: “Servers Up” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: The Manticore, Fairy Godmother, Fear, Jim Hawkins, and Dr. Drakken

New Heroes

Existing Heroes

Server 14 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 225
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +18 rank
  • Chapter 39: “What’s Next” is now available

New Heroes

Existing Heroes

Server 18 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 210
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +15 rank
  • Chapter 36: “Just Beachy” is now available

New Heroes

Existing Heroes

Server 19 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 195
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +12 rank
  • Chapter 33: “Neverland” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Shank, Megara, Dr. Facilier, The Manticore, Fairy Godmother, and Jim Hawkins

New Heroes

Existing Heroes

Server 21-24

• Team Level Cap increased to 185
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +10 rank
  • Chapter 31: “Never, Never” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Hank & Dory, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Fear, Fairy Godmother, and Dr. Drakken

New Heroes

Existing Heroes

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, May 25.

59 Likes

Russel! And Kevin!
9b45655656f19088db7ed4230d6c1a425b69f6bb_2_100x100
This icon is amazing!

17 Likes

I’m so happy that they’ve finally come :tada:
Kevin seems very OP tbh :eyes:

5 Likes

I knew it was going to be Russell and Kevin

3 Likes

Hooray! The update is here! Russell & Kevin look cool!

This caught my eye. I don’t use any of these characters that often, but I feel like this could be considered quite a buff for these characters.

7 Likes

@TherMasterStitch :eyes:

3 Likes

They kinda did good with Russell well now the main 4 characters are in the game

16 Likes

Great QoL as always, disappointed by the small amount of heroes though…

Now to what I’m really here for:

:eyes:

16 Likes

YAY!

This is awesome.

The skill art is amazing. Skills themselves are ok.

That will be cool and good for the game by making things easier.

Overall lots of good things.

4 Likes

I also love the Muppets collection… the extra SP will be nice :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I understand Carl and For Huey Dewey and Louie they both come prepared with a lot of stuff

2 Likes

It also has to do with Kevin being a bird.

4 Likes

Yeah make sense because they’re birds too

3 Likes

Russell and Kevin is a very cute addition. This power promote feature is going to be SO convenient for me to use! Once I’ll be able to actually complete an Epic City Watch, Epic Raids will be immensely useful. Also, THANK YOU for giving The Muppets their own collection!

2 Likes

Finally! I’ve been waiting for a feature like power promotion! With how there’s so many ranks in the game right now I feel like my thumb is gonna go sore getting a character from white to yellow! Lol

2 Likes

So will this mean with the new collection that the BORDERS will be coming soon @Polaris :eyes:

14 Likes

THANK YOU! I’ve been waiting for Russell for over a month and was so worried he’d be stuck in special crates!!! He will be amazing!!!

You made my month!!!

4 Likes

Same I’ve been concerned about him being in the Slinky crate possibly :thinking:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Yah slinky is way past due (5 months past) and Russell is OP. I thought it was SO likely. Now I have to rush Claw (Po disk)!!!

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney