Update 3.1 Patch Notes

The current system doesn’t do this and thus isn’t really that smart or efficient, which is why smart players don’t use it a lot - so it sounds like it’s going to be just as unhelpful.

2 Likes

I really hope so, that does actually sound horrendous. If I want to power craft a simple badge I know I don’t need to do manually (I generally spend all my raw stamina), I don’t want to have to double & triple check that I have enough raw stamina to do so

1 Like

I frequently try to farm chips for more than 5 heroes in an Epic CW run as well, but I’m willing to give that up and just vary heroes on a day-to-day basis in return for the ease of raiding Epic CW for any 5 red heroes I choose.

1 Like

This is is really good!:+1:

1 Like

There will probably be more. Just like with toy story

well… yes, it will be useful for farming Red Skill Chips for my R0-R10 heroes who I can’t carry through battle.

… to waste valuable gold and mod-advancing chips upgrading their red skills, and taking away chips from heroes on my main team, when I’m never going to use them in battle :man_shrugging:

I also suspect I’ve spent less time ever battling Epic CW, than the time it took to develop this feature. A few minutes every few days isn’t such a hardship :man_shrugging:

This is gonna be PB after the update… takes my money :joy:
Oh wait I meant my entire wallet :rofl:

7 Likes

Leaked, so not surprised, probably gonna stop looking at that site lol

Your kidding right? Please no more muppets take a break

1 Like

Inside Out got their collection when all possible characters got added.

1 Like

Uh…this doesn’t sound good. I hope the game will still show that your banked stamina isn’t enough. I don’t want the game start using my precious batteries because of a habit of seeong a green button and pressing it :sweat_smile:

Sounds like a nice addition, can be pretty helpful if epic CW has some dangerous wards.

Awesome, but why not doing the same to Li Shang? Or he could switch the pose in green/blue skill menu.

The more collections the better :yum:

Overall, a decent update. Not sure that I will ever use power promote, probably not, but a nice thing for those who will.

Bing Bong?

Yay! Thank you

I don’t think there gonna added him because if you play joy and bo peeps friendship joy mentions that bing bong is gone

4 Likes

I didn’t say right now.

Yes, and Joy even added he will never come back. Sacrificed everything to save others.

3 Likes

What about the clown Jaggers? He’s in Sorcerer’s Arena.

He really does nothing at all, it’s just forced. Not to mention he is classified as HUGE character and PB said they are avoiding them.
We got all 5 emotions and that’s all what should be from that IP, better focus on new wanted ones or the ones with 3 and less characters.

2 Likes

So we can have villains who die in the movies. But no Bing Bong?

I know this will probably not be answered till Monday @Polaris, but is it possible for the team to also remove the team level requirement from chapters as is in 22?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney