Update 3.1 Patch Notes

It still didn’t appear with me

Russell and Kevin looks very good Polaris did a very good job on the detail of Russell and Kevin

1 Like

Molto interessante questo aggiornamento

1 Like

I’m super excited for this update!

1 Like

@Polaris For those who have already cleared epic city watch, will they need to clear it again prior to unlocking raiding or will it be unlocked as soon as the update hits?

1 Like

I can finally start doing cw again :rofl:

2 Likes

Nice!

I kinda thought he would be a summon, like Pluto, Doug and Sven

I would prefer him throwing it at an enemy and Kevin chasing it…

Shatter, interesting :thinking:

Hehe yes

Interesting, Nick would make more sense, cuz they were both scouts. But oh well

begs parents to buy me VIP

I give this update a 10/10!

2 Likes

HDL are as well…
Nick was very briefly one (and it gives him really bad memories)… and Nick has reached limit of friends long time ago.

1 Like

4 Likes

I have never seen DuckTales

Ahh okay

tenor (7)

2 Likes

Never seen Kim Possible, Never seen Darkwing Duck, Never seen DuckTales

2 Likes

:eyes:
:running_man:

3 Likes

This is definetly worth your watch. Don’t know about the other two really. Have only seen some episodes of the “old” Ducktales and none Darkwing.

1 Like

Ill look into it :eyes:

2 Likes

All of them are amazing! Of course the best can be only one… and it’s Kim!

But if you’re luring into DuckTales franchise better go watch the reboot. (DuckTales 2017)

3 Likes

I have seen none, so I might watch them all and decide what’s my fave

Puts Kim Possible, Darkwing and DuckTales on my D+ watch list

I’ve seen 1 episode, but not enough to like it

1 Like

Things are getting only better, the plot is really nice and you can see one of the best Disney’s characters… Della Duck!

Season 3 is amazing, and the finale one of the best.

2 Likes

As far as Russell and Kevin friendship should have been Nick rather than Huey, Dewey and Louie I think is debateable, or to say both good choices in an equal way for different reasons.

But yeah, in the comics Huey, Dewey and Louie has a long history of being scouts in Junior Woodchucks, like for decades back to 1951. (And wow…, that actually means the Woodchucks are actually 70 years old this year o.o . Nice and really cool ^^).

Here is one start page from Don Rosa’s in terms of a retrospective on when Huey, Dewey and Louie joined the Junior Woodchucks, or at least a what it could have been like:

And yes, in case wondering Huey, Dewey and Louie’s Junior Woodchuck comic stories are still featured relatively regularly and are usually pretty okey in my view :-).

11 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney