Update 3.2.01 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 3.2.01

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.2.01 Update! This release is a bug fix for Shego’s skill “Energy Ball”. We’ve added a chance to fail on this skill, the same as other skills which apply Shatter.

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, July 13, 2021.

32 Likes

A bit early, but understandable because there aren’t many features.

3 Likes

Thank you for not changing anything else :slight_smile: We always worry! Now I can upgrade Shego!

6 Likes

Maybe a few days later, the notes will be updated with new characters

3 Likes

Pretty certain the Shego bug fix was the only reason for this update.

8 Likes

Knew it lol. Well We don’t need to super worry about blue.

3 Likes

Thanks for changing the skill to level base instead of a max damage shatter can do :hugs:

4 Likes

Why should shatter be a fail? I’m confused. :thinking:

2 Likes

Uhmm? Any compensation for that skill, like more damage or longer Shatter?

2 Likes

No? She shatters enough.

3 Likes

No… that Shatter is for backline, once every 12s.
And it does nothing against Kermit Around Show.

And damage is lower than most of newer Support and Control heroes, which isn’t right. And she has 0 negation—

3 Likes

Let’s “fix” the chance to fail for shatter but ignore the fact her white skill at yellow 3 level 250 does 66+million to each enemy. Are we all a bunch of masochists for staying through these continual power creeps?

3 Likes

Nope, just what’s in the patch notes.

8 Likes

Is it at least planned or considered?

2 Likes

She was always intended to have a limit it just didn’t get implemented correctly.

7 Likes

Musk, be happy she is getting an exponential limit like Mim or Russell - “Just level” to deal x% of Max HP to bots instead of Wasabi, Simba and Nala or Demona (linear stat, which doesn´t scale well at all).

2 Likes

I fell like every time when Kim Possible characters come something happens

3 Likes

Of course Shatter would get level cap limit… duh.

Uhh… yay? :balloon:

But this all seems to be on purpose, waiting a week and then nerf, this happens way too often.

7 Likes

Guess I don´t know what PB´s aim for Invasion is then. Or the aim is “mildly confusing”.

Because after all, Wasabi´s Sy disk limit could just be mentioned in white skill instead of the disk (for Invasion).
And let´s face it, whole Shatter is just THAT but… better, because it does not have a damage cap.
Not like the damage cap on Wasabi, Simba and Nala or Demona matters in PvP. Hardly. They just have Invasion purpose.

2 Likes

Is it difficult to understand that a DISK without cap can just destroy anything in any invasion, while shatter needs powerups?

It’s not even comparable to a Shego with level cap.
And the same should be for Simba and Nala. If powerups scale levels of skills exponentially, the cap should be high enough to rival Gizmoduck :man_shrugging:

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney