Update 3.2.10 Known Issues

@Loutre is Ron supposed to be in both spots or should that be shego? In progress rewards

1 Like

Yes

One is hero chips and the other is skill chips :neutral_face:

1 Like

Normally if 1 is progress they arent overall or vice versa

Oh, you mean that

Oh-uhu!

Before Tron removes the buffs

Re-applied buffs cause of Red Skill.
Calhoun crits, and she (as well nobody else) shouldn’t crit as purple skill is tied with Hakuna Matata buff.

1 Like

So you are saying the reactivation of Hakuna Matata does not reapply the purple effect?

That bug has been in the game for a very long time… Ever since Timon Pumbaa got their red skill…

@Loutre, why does it take so slow to fix this problem???

1 Like

Looking back into things it looks like Hakuna Matata was looked at last year, but I’ll poke the team.

3 Likes

@Loutre
Ian´s reflect is lasting 15 seconds instead of 5 in CW
:confused:

1 Like

Even more than that sometimes, in pvp too.
I think it’s that active skills don’t stop timer but they do stop time for buffs.

I got Hades to stay invincible for over 40 seconds once. Honestly white skills shouldn’t stop the game at all, everything else should keep happening normally.
Or at least they should also stop the timer. This is mainly for pvp, delays are wayy too much. For example if I need Tron’s hardy on the front I always have to change his disk cause starting with full energy easily delays things like Ian’s green by even 10 seconds

5 Likes

Is this the Cast Freeze Time created by White skills being used? If anyone has a video that would help so I can show that to the team.

1 Like

As @loutre mentioned, this is not the place to be bugging to get access to account again. You have to write a support ticket using the website link that was provided to you by @Loutre. Other than that forums ain’t going to help u get what u looking for (at least don’t see how it can help) and people can consider these messages as spam.

7 Likes

if anyone on the team remembers the Moon Drake exploit, it’s the same thing on a lesser scale :stuck_out_tongue:

Would an image from some time ago help?

Ron doesn’t use his skills in spars when 1v1.

He just doesn’t use green (and maybe blue) if he only has melee opponents. It’s not spars, he only throws the naco to enemies that are at least a bit far.

Idk if it’s a bug or intended

Anything helps!

1 Like

Here

Shang was spamming shields for a long time (I think 40 seconds?), but it was definitely longer than Hamm’s reflect

8 Likes

Most recent update was 3.3.10, not 3.2.10

post here instead of reviving dead topics

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney