Update 3.2.10 Known Issues

He probably didn’t reach healthPercent of his Max HP:

But yes, it could well be that Fred’s bug affects not just the description of his purple skill, but its activation.

1 Like

Ah yah that’s a good point. I didn’t think about that, a variable with no numerical value. I thought it was just a visual bug. Thanks for the help!

Also, Fred seems to sit there doing nothing a lot. Is his attack speed too low?

1 Like

Any solution for Game crashing on Android

The Shop Refresh didnt happen. My shops still have the old constellation of heroes, is something wrong with this? Because it said it would refresh on 27th of July. Quackerjack however has already entered the chapters.

I’m pretty certain only the update preparing for the shop refreshes was planned for today, not the refreshes themselves (since those would be for the month of August).

2 Likes

August Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh

Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on July 31. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on August 1.

from the Patch Notes

3 Likes

@Loutre, most of my guild members don’t even know there is a emoji trial challenge until I told them so

I myself had to contact support to ask where can I check this challenge… So, could you guys add a red dot at Medal so we could know there is something new?

5 Likes

@Loutre any update about Fred

He’s being worked on!

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know! We have updated the button so hopefully this will help.

5 Likes

He’s just completely bugged lol even his model is messed up because for some reason his sign is not lit up for the fight at all despite being lit up when you check him normally

He’s getting worked on right now for a Hotfix!

4 Likes

Fixed.

6 Likes

He’s not fully fixed, but he’s doing better!

1 Like

Wait we weren’t supposed to get olympics stuff in cosmetic crates?

Full Fred fix will not be in this server update. The update that is happening at 3:15pm CT is just to fix the Cosmetic Crates giving out Olympic items that aren’t able to be unlocked yet. If you received these in a crate we will also be sending out a compensation hopefully today, but it may be tomorrow.

1 Like

Does it require a full app update? :thinking:

Nope! Those are exclusive to the events.

1 Like

I see…
Well, gotta find a new avatar I guess.

But other than the bronze border, I also got the silver medal emoji. Will that be removed too?

It will be a Hotfix patch!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney