Update 3.2.10 Patch Notes

They’re more likely to nerf Shatter against Invasion bosses than add a Yellow Shatter hero, by the way. They’ve said outright that they hate Invasion being too easy.

1 Like

No they’re all on the Blue team because they’re all from the same show Kim Possible

No everyone from Monsters inc are on the Yellow team therefore Mike and Sully and Boo are on the Yellow team too

3 Likes

Are you SURE about that…?
https://wakkatu.github.io/dhero/en/hero_list.htm?BLUE_TEAM=on

1 Like

Nope, all blue.

Nope, Sulley & Boo and Mike are yellow.

1 Like

The biggest letdown for me is that there wasn’t a yellow shatter hero added.

1 Like

As I said…

1 Like

Nah the biggest letdown are the characters.

1 Like

Server update is taking ages.

3 Likes

Just gotta keep waiting; it otter be up again soon.

8 Likes

Alright guys stay on topic and wait for the time zone
Didn’t mean to say that

1 Like

Bro just move on. People are actually excited for these characters. Characters you like will eventually come.

6 Likes

Doubtful. Characters that I want should have already been in by now because it would have made logical sense

1 Like

Al fin el equipo de los grandes héroes está completo pero cuando saldrán los villanos de la serie !!! Sería interesante verlos … Quisiera que aumenten el número de misiones me parece poco solo 20 misiones cuando ya van por los 150 héroes… Y faltaría un héroe de destrozo en el equipo amarillo… Solo eso…de ahí si está bien … Hasta la próxima actualización

1 Like

when is it out its been an hour

1 Like

I totally agree it is too easy. It should be a guild communal thing, maybe a raid feature of sorts where multiple players team up vs a bot to take it down could be integrated. I agree shatter is likely to be nerfed for invasion however i actually like shatter in pvp lines and wanted a 3rd hero option for that purpose.

1 Like

Nope, taking 10 years

1 Like

Dang. I looks like I’m missing my daily free 12-2 stamina today =/

1 Like

I missed 12

1 Like

Server update is done and 3.2.10 is here!! Leave us any bugs here!

24 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney