Update 3.2.10 Patch Notes

And a counter in few weeks/months :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Pros: Full Big Hero 6 Collection, New Atlantis Hero

Cons: No Refresh, possibly NEW broken hero (Fred), expensive red skill for Vinny

5 Likes

Disappointing shop refresh disappointing no refresh disappointing chef remains in contest this update gets a f- from me

3 Likes

Why does the shop refreshes continue to get worse geez atleast put wanted heroes into them

4 Likes

I thought all freeze teams are dead.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness!!:scream_cat: Previously, Go go was announced as a challenger, and now Fred?! Well folks, it looks like we’re about to have the whole gang of Big Hero 6! However, I still have one other character in mind from BH6, which is Yokai, because you know, if Syndrome from the Incredibles joined, then I could see Yokai as a potential character, that’s what I’m at least thinking for now.
As for Vinny, I’m pretty glad we’re having another character for team yellow since Kida was on that team. I still need to see Atlantis someday, especially when it comes to underrated films from WDAS. The friend campaigns look cool, some hero shop refreshes are fine, and so on.
Overall, surprised and (of course) very excited for ‘2’ characters announced, and I’ll be ready for more!:+1:

Edit: I just saw Atlantis: The Lost Empire on Disney +! And honestly, it’s pretty good, that way I can get familiar with the characters. That’s why I’m currently planning to watch every film from WDAS that I haven’t (fully) seen yet.:wink:

4 Likes

10 months Bunsen been locked up in arena and 7 months for Swedish chef in contest @Loutre why such a long delay in replacing them. I mean by the time bunsen is free he will be useless for the current meta

4 Likes

IMO I would be much happier @Loutre if the team would renounce the stance on the “small bumps” in stats. If it was possible, I´d side focus on a selected 5 of characters that work fine together (and weren´t refreshed yet) and give them bumps in HP, SP, BD and such to make them more relevant.

As it used to be.
Huge refreshes take a lot of time and resources, I imagine, while most characters don´t have bad kits per say, just have very underwhelming stats.
Also, that could solve the problem with early game experience (characters as enemies getting refreshes and such, rendering the “starter” team useless anyway, not to mention that the early Diamond Crates or Contest Rewards giving Diamond Crates renders those characters trash within several days, which renders the statement about “we don´t want to change early game experience” irrelevant).

End of a constructive feedback.

P.S.: Hint Hint Sulley and Boo refresh long time ago. For the small bumps.

7 Likes

Whenever Freeze heroes get something nice going for them, they’re countered shortly thereafter. Make up your mind, are they good or no?

Creative genius. :face_with_monocle:

Screw Shego (Kr), then…

5 Likes

I’m glad this is finally being officially announced as not heal over time. It’s been bothering me since they were released.

3 Likes

@Loutre I thought these hero sorting issues were being looked into but I guess not as I see Fairy is not in cleanse

3 Likes

Yess Fred is in the game now all Big hero 6 characters are here

I knew Vinny Santorini was gonna come

10 Likes

Cool I can’t wait to get Fred also he’s totally gonna be a pain for anyone that has heroes like Elsa Frozone and/or Mr Big and Koslov on their team kinda wish that Fred was the sign in hero but I’ll get him to 6 stars at some point also too bad we’re only able to have 5 Heroes on a team cuz it would’ve been cool have the whole team together

1 Like

Well there are still some heroes we want to see Come in the game like Anna

3 Likes

Love that the last wasabi, Fred and gogo focus on true damage. And honey lemon works a little with Fred’s(the blind). Any plans to refresh hiro and baymax to fit better with the rest of the gang?

3 Likes

The cleanse tag will be added to her!

7 Likes

312e1cea5625a2ff9457ee8a19391728

It works, the whole BH6- gang is now together. Fred also seems very strong, so I’ll have to work on him!

Other fixes are okay, shop refreshes disappointing again. All heroes I liked having in the shops slowely go out, with heroes returning that I don’t care about. Well I guess tokens stocking it is!

5 Likes

He was refreshed already :grimacing:

And he isn’t Wasabi but he’s good

Baymax, agree

4 Likes

People are gonna continue to stock tokens hoping for a good hero to move in but you guys seem to refuse to listen to us players and keep recycling heroes that no one wants and you make the 1 hero poca in city watch shop so now people have to decide between sheriff or poca and the new price of sheriff crate doesn’t help

4 Likes

All BH6 characters are here! Fred is coming! Yes!
Btw, they put another Atlantis character, but not Milo Thatch? I don’t think so.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney