Update 3.2.10 Patch Notes

And what would you like Milo to even do in the combat, my dear? Because all I can envision has already been done more or less.

3 Likes

Hum… .

Depends on if its Milo at the start of the movie or to say “battle ready Milo” towards the end with the Atlantis robots and such.

Not sure if he could do much new, but could have an interesting skill-kit depending on how they go about him.

2 Likes

The Big Hero 6 gang is complete!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

17 Likes

OH MY GOD! LET’S GO!! ok i need to calm down

also for some reason I thought this was old patch notes :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Was not expecting another Atlantis character, but am ecstatic to recieve one, :heart_eyes:
Will/can we get Milo and Audrey at some point?

With the conpletion of the BH6 team, does this mean they get their own collection now?
Was it really necessary to make him friends with Barley though?
I don’t like it when friendships are based on characters I never use. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Omg yes! Fred is must work on guys! Must get him to at least R0. Would be great if I got him to yellow too. Let’s do this! :grin:

3 Likes

the cycle of releasing a hero with some quite obviously broken OP mechanic, refusing any suggestions of a nerf and then releasing single direct counter a few updates later is really rather tiresome.

The normal among us who aren’t able to upgrade either, continue to suffer.

11 Likes

Yeah now just Mickey Mouse and Frozen that needs to be complete

2 Likes

beautiful update as always

2 Likes

I honestly think Judy deserves it more than any one

3 Likes

@Loutre, can you ask the team about this?

5 Likes

So excited for fred to come, nice skills too!

3 Likes

Now I have to put a end to my Freeze team. Thank you Fred :unamused:

3 Likes

Too bad, because friends for heroes are not determined on the heroes that you use :neutral_face:

Fred and Barley are perfect as friends. Both of them are geeks about their interests and they are around the same age.

13 Likes

Don’t have a specific update for when BH6 collection would be added.

18 Likes

Looks like we’ll never know when it’ll come

2 Likes

I’ll add it to the roadmap when I have more info for it!

3 Likes

Also, Gogo isn’t available in the ‘Hero Avatars’ section (from the Cosmetics Collection) is that something they forgot to add or will it be added in August 11? (sorry this is off topic :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

She’ll be available once people start getting her chips which would be the 18th I think. :thinking:

Perblue added a rule which made it so unlocking hero avatars for event exclusive heroes wasn’t possible until people had access to their chips as before you had the ability to unlock them before hand if you got all their cosmetics.

10 Likes

Ah ok, I had no idea, thanks for explaining! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney