Update 3.2.11 Patch Notes

@loutre could you consider to increase the number of saved team ? 20 is not lot considering all the possibilities. ( for exemple more the vip rank are more you can save team… or extend capacity for diamonds)

3 Likes

Ya sé que no es el sitio adecuado, pero en el concurso no Dan puntos por ganar en robos

2 Likes

How dare you yell at Loutre

1 Like

I never knew thwt Barley’s quote was gone and when I see barley is said BARLEY_LIGHTFOOT_-QUOTE

4 Likes

Thank’s for fixing it now I can log in to the game now :yum:

1 Like

That’s exactly how you could tell the quote was gone. :expressionless:

This is not the place for these types of comments. Do so in the Photo Gallery, please.

17 Likes

I was way lucky because I unlocked Fred last night

3 Likes

Tôi có chơi Heist và đã thắng nhưng tôi không nhận được số điểm trong Contest : (

3 Likes

Hola quisiera dar unas sugerencias el juego se está volviendo algo monótono a medida que el juego avanza cuesta más trabajo mejorar …las recompensas son bien escasas ,las fichas de héroes , también ,las llaves para guardia de la ciudad también son escasas
Hay recompensas que son innecesarias por ejemplo los puntos de clan ni hablar lo de la invasión que es una de las casi peores jugadas aveces ya solo se juega hasta acabar las recompensas que llegar al nivel 65 y ahí queda … Y las monedas que adquieres al jugar este modo no tiene ninguna utilidad una vez que compras todo lo que necesitas y te sobran a lo bestia. quisiera que esas monedas se puedan guardar como las otras o hacer una donación a miembros del clan mismo para que puedan tener las recompensas ya que los de bajo poder no pueden completar las recompensas … además están disminuyendo el poder de los héroes antiguos que muchos ya ni creo que usan al sacar otros héroes con habilidades fuertes…
Quisiera que actualicen las mejoras de clan también…

2 Likes

No spoilers

(Also it’s false information :confused:)

8 Likes

@Loutre when we win heist for some reason there is no point’s

4 Likes

Yes, this is a known issue that we’re hoping to send out the Heist points this morning.

10 Likes

In the announcements, the points are supposed to be fixed with this set of patch notes. But will there an extension? Cause in my timezone, I only have less than a day to complete the conditions for contest

3 Likes

We have decided to grant everyone the points for the Heist task with tomorrow’s patch. There shouldn’t be any servers that have the contest ending tomorrow. Which server are you on?

8 Likes

i hope this won’t be a forced updated for those who has IOS because my games working perfectly

3 Likes

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, August 3, 2021

5 Likes

please don’t make it forced because my
ios is working perfectly and have zero issues everything is working as it should

2 Likes

There is an issue with Fred and the Heist task issue that both need a server restart for their fixes.

6 Likes

again there are no issues for me in the heist, thankfully

2 Likes

I’m on server 1. I’m actually referring to the time remaining that we can accumulate points for playing in heist

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney