Update 3.2.11 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 3.2.11

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.2.11 Update! This release features a number of bug fixes following the 3.2.10 update.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue that was causing some Android devices to crash when launching the game
  • We made a small change to Fred to ensure he has his passive Healing active before he gains Energy from his Red Skill.
  • Barley Lightfoot’s quote has been restored.

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, August 3, 2021

26 Likes

Uff, thats all?

sad to see :frowning:

8 Likes

I hope we won´t be getting full app updates every week from now on. Being locked 2-3 of 168 hours out of the game is quite a lot.

4 Likes

No complaints here. Just a nice bugfix, a small pause from new content is nice

14 Likes

Thank you for the info :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pushing out a tonn new Heroes is not “new content” for me :frowning:

1 Like

I think you misread Phaldow’s comment.

1 Like

Nope, thats exactly what i said.
we dont have new conent, “tonnes of Heroes” are no new content for me

1 Like

Not really wanted pause… mainly because Chef is stuck in place for another weeks.

He needs to get out of contest and be replaced by someone new.

6 Likes

Not much, but it will help the game work on my device better.

2 Likes

@Loutre if the update is coming in august 3 why cant I connect to DHBM?

2 Likes

Tbh, if I was in charge of anything, you´d be given Sign-In Hero, Diamond Crate Hero every… 5 weeks and then either Arena Crate, Coli Crate, CW Crate, Challengers, Special Crate Hero depending on whose turn it is. Rotating over and over.

3 Likes

What error are you seeing?

4 Likes

Attention to developers:

• Improve HIEST MODE!!!

• improve the rate of diamonds rate

• What we can do with trophy guild influency? No more contest to spent a lot of items that we have
    Pls notice that

10 Likes

Yes!

looks like my Ideas in the last month

3 Likes

Okay, so it’s just another bug fix. I can see why. I’m always expecting new characters announced, though I understand it’s not always true. I can’t wait to get Vinny next month and also Go Go which honestly I might get her soon after August 11. Thanks again!:+1:

1 Like

Will Fred’s allies still be immune to freezes? Or will it have a fail chance?

2 Likes

Well of course we need a Bug Fixing update

2 Likes

I really hope not! I really hate skills with a fail chance. I’m into guaranteed skills these days. Fred’s red skill is one of my favorite guaranteed skills.

4 Likes

And here was me thinking we were going to get a new contest hero, this is becoming a joke per blu sort it out you need to be rotating event heroes more often

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney