Update 3.2 Known Issues

No Maj in Google play…

I lost my data

4 Likes

Is this still in progress? Server 14 working properly but didn’t see this anywhere yet.

Team was working on the fix so now we’re working on the compensation! We wanted to get the fix out ASAP

7 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Hopefully we will be happy.

But I don’t have update for google play… It’s normal ?

Yes, that is another issue.

I’m on Android and the update showed up for me in Google Play no problem earlier.

That is an issue on Google Play’s side. You may be able to fix it by clearing cache on the Google Play Store app

3 Likes

I’m having no issue on Android. I’m back in.

And the stamina that couldnt be collected during that time too please

Yes it’s good. Thanks :heart:

Is the update celebration deal not supposed to include Shego hero chips? It had a mod and red skill chips but nothing for the hero herself?

Blue Crates are likely to drop Shego chips easily.

Things that have aged poorly. Is it only on certain servers right now or not available?

Tbf, Loutre never said when they’d be able to give out the compensation. Just that there would be some form of it.

4 Likes

Can Ron’s Blue Skill’s “settings” be checked/confirmed? He doesn’t seem to really use Rufus and it seems that his initial cooldown for this skill is incorrect (or weirdly set). Shouldn’t the initial cooldown be set lower to around 2-3 seconds like most characters instead of 10+? Looking at the skill itself, I don’t see any reason this should be on a long delay, unlike specific in-game reasons like Esmeralda and Sheriff’s position switching skills.

edit actually, both his Green and Blue skills seem to have interesting settings, in general. These do not work at all if only Frontline enemies are remaining? For one match, he literally only used his basic attack the entire time, never once switched to his other skills. So maybe this is a part of the problem, as well, or is this intended?

Gerald, marlin, and Nemo are in the filter “heal over time,” but it doesn’t proc genies increased attack speed.

I inquired about this before and was told that it was not a heal over time ability.

I’m having some technical difficulties sending out the comp for you guys so that’ll be sent out as soon as I can! I appreciate your patience! :heartpulse:

11 Likes

Wow thank you! Very generous with the stamina! The backpack and diamonds were great icing!
I was anxious about missing all of that time, but this makes up for it! Thanks for fixing the problem; coding is complicated!

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney