Update 3.2 Known Issues

and this is compensation? hmm … you should have looked at how it is done in other games … although what to expect from people who call gifts are offers at a great price. santa claus: kids, I brought you presents, really, here’s a check inside, don’t forget your card numbers …

When game is Back? My Game stuck in Updating!

Same allies :confused:

3 Likes

Thats been happening with the last heroes released

How much data have you lost? I’m sure that was a fluke. Try promoting again.

Looks like new allies need to be changed every time. Have you taken care of it @Loutre?

I know. I updated the game, this evening and I’m in. Everyone was worried about this major issue.

@Loutre Can you confirm that Shego works as intended and we’re save investing in her. Meaning we don’t have to fear a nerf will immediately follow in the next patch?

I don’t think anyone wants another Wasabi situation …

2 Likes

@Loutre could you also please look into the Mod to Mod Power sell rate? I’m offered 52.5K Mod Power for a +8, level 100, +40 purple skill Mod on S22.
That’s so low that there’s absolutely no point in ever using this feature.

I guess they will put level cap of applying Shatter, just as in Russell.

But if they do so, they should give a bit of compensation to her, like increasing damage by 20% or increasing duration of Shatter to 8s.

1 Like

ScentedDeadGuppy-size_restricted

Highly doubt it.

I mean kinda close to the actual compensation we got (not really but not like there is anything we can do about it)

@Loutre the sort function in war selection cannot change back to highest to lowest

1 Like

Or it’s intended to be this way, as there’s no way Developers, QA, etc. wouldn’t notice the impact… especially after they already published Russel with level cap before her.

There’s just no longer a way to know what’s intended and what’s a mistake :grimacing:

Also, it would help a ton if we’d just get the full skill and disk description in the patch notes. Then we could at least point those issues out pre release, without referring to data mined (and maybe outdated) infos.

The resale of the mod is roughly 20% of Mod Power used + 50. May be even less, but from what I noticed it was 50 MP for level 1 mod (any advancement) and 100 MP for level 2 mod (any advancement). While level 2 costs 250 MP… so only 20% of that is added to the sale value.
Might be changed to 10% per level at some point though.

EDIT: Lvl27 +2 can be sold for 11K, Lvl28 costs 13.5K, Lvl28 +2 can be sold for 11.5K.
Likely it is +50 for earlier levels and then +500/level.

Lvl100, +30 purple skill mod at +9 can be sold for 51.5K. So likely upgrades account for 1K return.
Thus a non-upgraded could be sold for 48.5K.
72 x 500 = 36K… plus 11.5K weeeeeeeell almost 48.5K.

I haven’t tested the impact of upgrades but getting a +8 mod to 100 costs roughly 3.7M mod power.
Getting 52.5K when selling it is around 1.4% of the cost. So maybe the return is 1% + 0.1% per mod upgrade? (roughly)

The buttons in the game are really oversized on my device. Some screens are being cut off at the top/bottom of my screen, and some buttons are overlapping as well.

I’m using a Samsung S20 FE (SM-780G) on Android 11.

2 Likes

But she has a level cap on her shatter purple skill ?

But not on her green shatter skill

Blue skill doesn’t apply shatter, though…

True, it only has the shatter description. Corrected my post

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney