Update 3.2 Known Issues

why is the defence power different in each screen?

4 Likes

Power calculation changes are still not completely implemented, I guess…

4 Likes

Just a quick update on my post above:

The large buttons were due to my device settings (Screen zoom was set too high, so no wonder everything on my screen was so huge :rofl::woman_facepalming:t2:). But the top two badges on the hero screen are still cut off, as well as the numbers on boosters in the invasion fights, at the bottom of the screen. The rest of the UI is fine now. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

you mean Disks? if so, then they are cut off on my phone as well… and likely for everyone

1 Like

@Loutre It’s happening again! Not as visually chaotic as before, but the background got lost again.

Check that. The full glitch problem is still here!

Also, my game crashed every time I pressed “fight” on a lineup in coliseum. It started with this one, Tammyrain:

1 Like

Darn! We were hoping that the uninstall/reinstall was going to solve that issue. I’ll let the team know it’s happening again

3 Likes

I know this isn’t a bug but what would have if Davy (Oo) and Sheriff (with Red Skill) were paired up against enemies who can revive? What would happen then?

They remain at the amount of HP they had before the revival kicked in. Because revival usually eats the attack that would’ve knocked the target out, leaving them at their current HP instead. Or in Demona’s case, she remains at 1 HP.

…yeah, 0 :expressionless:

Its normal that when Lock, Shock and Barrel do their white skil with Davy Jones, they dont anything (with or without chest? Because it isnt, well, its broken

They’re probably considered in the game’s code to be at 1 HP, if they actually lost all their HP before reviving.

@Loutre this is nice

Also, I have noticed that Drakken (Gi) applying Reflect to the front-line ally (say, low-ranked Shego - with low HP) has a chance of Mama Bot piercing through the Reflect and killing Shego.
Why? Is there some way of the team reproducing it?
Any team, with Drakken in the back and low-ranked Shego in front, her having reflect.

If you tap too quickly on stuff when a crate open animation is playing, you can get some overlapping:

This is… very old.

4 Likes

What is the infected copy machine doing on my team’s side? :woozy_face:

And it’s been there in for the entire third wave. Bunsen and Beaker were in the second wave but not sure why the copy machine is still there after second wave is over. :thinking:

You only moved forward a couple feet to fight the next wave. Of course it’s still there.

Its still pretty weird to see it there :man_shrugging:

Um. Not sure I am the only one but I really do think Double/Triple Port Event has been skipped.

Also, considering that and the ongoing Trial event @Loutre maybe the Team could do something with the cooldowns for the duration of the event? Below VIP 8 players can literally never use the resets. Thanks.

2 Likes

Vip 7 but true, I have so many cause it takes way too long

And, I feel like double ports are being skipped too

1 Like

S5 - the new weekly challenges with the posting disney emoji every day for 7 days is not triggering the daily challenge reward after posting in guild chat.

And yes the challenge counter is going up daily - now at 2/7, but no daily reward for progress.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney