Update 3.2 Known Issues

I let the team know to look into the Emoji Challenge.

2 Likes

Hey loutre, remember me from the Amazon problem? The update still hasn’t worked for me.

1 Like

Loutre? Are you still here?

You have to have patience, Loutre is not a robot to be 24/7 in the forums (Like Discobot or system :d)

4 Likes

You don’t understand. Its all easy for you but us Amazon users can’t update the game.

1 Like

Yes it is true but it will not speed up the process by calling loutre every hour
the only thing to do is be patience like jafar’s red skill

3 Likes

We have been waiting for 3 frickin days! I’m not having patience

Well, All I can do is offer you to take a look at the forums and see what’s on while you wait
more than that I can not do

4 Likes

@Loutre, regarding the attack log of Codebase, it currently has 2 problems:

1. It can’t be viewed once you complete your daily, which makes zero sense

2. It doesn’t include score before log is introduced

Please tell the team to have a look

2 Likes

Sorting heroes in arena and everywhere still have a problem

Hi there! Sorry I left early yesterday for a wedding, but I was checking my phone while I was out and had let the team know that the update did not seem to go through and asked Polaris to give you guys an update which they did!

We’re basically trying to push the update with Amazon again and are not sure why it is still not working, but the team is working on getting answers. We absolutely understand all this frustration and once it is fixed we do plan on sending out a compensation for downtime dealt with for Amazon users only.

9 Likes

What time will the update reach Amazon?

Loutre? You still here?

It was approved and are just waiting for Amazon to push it live.

2 Likes

Is there going to be a compensation for the downtime?

Yup!

Happy we finally can get on again!

Just had to wait to know how long that downtime for Amazon users was and now we discuss the compensation and then I send it out so you should see it sometime today.

2 Likes

Got it! Thanks perblue!

Wait, just to clarify, the compensation will be given only to those that are locked out of Amazon app as the sole way of playing the game, right?

Those that play on both Amazon and Google are thus logically ineligible for the compensation.
(I do, for example, mostly on Amazon, but if locked out I play via Google app, one can have both on Android phone.)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney