Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 3.2
Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.2 Update! This release features Shego from Disney’s Kim Possible! We’re adding Hero Filters to help you filter and sort your heroes based on their skills and class. Plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.
- New! Shego from Disney’s Kim Possible!
- New! Hero Filters to help you sort and filter your heroes!
- Bug Fixes and Improvements!
Shego is a front-line “Damage” character on the Blue team. Shego will be available in Diamond Crates
Shego blasts a plasma beam through enemies, dealing damage to each enemy.
Shego lobs two balls of green plasma at the farthest enemy, dealing damage with each hit and applying Shatter.
That’s My Job!
When Shego reaches a percent of her Max HP she flies into a rage, increasing her attack speed and healing herself each time she damages a Shattered enemy. This attack speed buff is increased per Shattered enemy.
Every few Basic Attacks, Shego applies Shatter to enemies she damages.
“Plasma Beam” damages enemies more times. When an enemy has Shatter applied to them, Shego gains a Shield.
- Charge Condition: Heroes perform Basic Attacks
- Stat Buff: +Basic Damage
- Lineup Buff: +Skill Power per Damage ally
- Effect Buff: +Attack Speed
- Kim Possible
New! Hero Filters!
We’re very excited to announce the launch of Hero Filters, which allow you to easily filter your Hero collection to find the right Heroes for the job! Hero Filters can be accessed by using the Filter button on the “Heroes” and “Choose Your Heroes!” screens.
Hero Filters have several different Filter Types that represent larger groups of Individual Filters.
Filter Types include:
These Filters cover broad categories that Heroes may fall under, things like Tank Role and Blue Team. Note that the Team and Role options have been removed from the Sort dropdown menu now that they have their own Individual Filters
These Filters correspond to negative status effects that are applied to enemies, things like Stun and Silence.
These Filters correspond to positive status effects that are applied to allies, things like Shields and Hardy.
These Filters correspond to stat decreases applied to enemies, things like reduced Attack Speed and Movement Speed.
These Filters correspond to stat increases applied to allies, things like increased Armor and Reality.
Each Filter Type is made up of various Individual Filters that share the same theme
Individual Filters directly correspond to a single effect that a Hero can contribute to a fight
- For example, you can find all the Heroes that Stun by toggling the Stun Individual Filter ON
Discover Heroes in your collection by toggling any combination of Individual Filters ON!
- As you create your Hero Filters you’ll see each Individual Filter added to your “Filters Selected” section
- Before you apply your Hero Filter, you’ll be able to see how many Heroes meet the criteria in the “Heroes in Filter” section.
- Tapping on the “Heroes in Filter” section shows you a preview of which Heroes match your current Hero Filter
How the different Filter Types work
- For a Hero to show up in a Hero Filter they need to meet some of the General Individual Filters and all of the other Individual Filters from the different Filter Types.
- For example:
- Creating a Hero Filter with Red Team, Stun, and Curse would show you all Red Heroes that both Stun and Curse.
- If you then toggled ON the Blue Team Individual Filter, you would now add all Blue Heroes that both Stun and Curse.
New! Hero Search!
In this update we’re also adding in the ability to search through your Heroes by name! You can search your Heroes by using the Search button on the “Heroes” and “Choose Your Heroes!” screens.
Searching on the “Heroes” screen will allow you to quickly find Heroes of interest by typing their name
Use Hero Search on the “Choose Your Heroes!” screens to quickly update your lineup
Hero Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug with Gizmoduck’s armor debuff not being removed from the Mega Virus at rage level 25. Mega Virus is now clearing the debuff and Gizmoduck is losing the armor stolen by the debuff.
- Fixed an issue where Angel could revive more than once per battle.
- Fixed an issue where Fozzie’s Battle Badge would not always charge correctly when opponents were slowed
- Fixed an issue where Sheriff of Nottingham and Donald Duck could get into a skill loop resulting in a combat crash
- Fixed an issue with Megavolt’s purple skill where it would trigger Pleakley’s Alien Disguise disk and cause Megavolt to be slowed.
- Added some text to Esmeralda’s white skill text to clarify that she can’t use that skill when she doesn’t have any allies.
- Fixed a bug with Kronk’s purple skill where he wouldn’t reappear after being KO’d
- Clarified Fairy Godmother’s skills - she will not heal herself with her basic attack even if she’s the only hero on the team
- Fixed an issue where Demona’s animations in the skills tab would display incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where Calhoun was showing up incorrectly as the narrator in a number of friendships
- Added an attack log to the Codebase. You can now see either your top 10 scoring battles, or the 10 most recent battles.
- To prevent players from being stuck by the Mod cap, Mods can now be sold for Mod Power. The amount of Mod Power gained is based on the level and secondary effect level of the Mod.
- We changed the way Team and Role Crate data is stored to make them more efficient. We are removing the inventory limits on these crates so they will no longer automatically open. The content of the Team and Role crates will still function the same way - dropping content that was available at the time they were added to your inventory. Because of this change, the content of any Team and Role Crates currently in your inventory will be ‘upgraded’ to the current release.
- Added an Open 100x button on Team and Role Crates
- Adjusted the shop logic so if you have all the components to craft a badge, it will no longer display a dot notification on the badge
- Added a new time filter to the Arena and Coliseum Challenger seasons rankings. You can now look at rankings for the Last Season, Last 3 Seasons (default), Last 6 Seasons, All Time
- Made improvements to touch locations and text layout on some devices
- Fixed an issue where the music would stop playing on the main screen
- Fixed an issue in the Hero Mastery Shop where the next tier of cosmetics wouldn’t unlock correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the combat info screen numbers were not displaying correctly in Codebase
- Fixed an issue where the Guaranteed Cosmetic Crate warning pop up would not display if you have all the cosmetics unlocked.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the choose difficulty screen on Port and Trials to lag
- Fixed an issue where the amount of gold in a deal could display as a negative number and no gold would be awarded upon purchase. We compensated anyone who purchased these deals.
New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments
Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.
Servers 1-24 Update
New Hero: Shego will only be available in Diamond Crates
Existing Hero: Russell & Kevin will be available in Elite Campaign
This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, July 6, 2021.