Update 3.2 Patch Notes

She looks like she could be tremendously OP; time will tell, I guess.

This looks promising; I’ll have to play around with it once it’s in the game and see how best to use it.

Lots and lots of fixes and improvements; thanks!

I foresee a lot of complaints about this one, even though in the end it doesn’t really matter.

I think this is supposed to be two separate items in the list? Edit: That was a fast correction. :smiley:

Interesting, though I don’t have any need for this. Yet. Now if only we could do the same for friendship disk levels…

Well now I wish I hadn’t opened those blue team crates from a couple of contests ago.

Nice!

Best bug fix in a long time!

11 Likes

Ah, I see what you mean you just want more movies and franchise representation that aren’t in the game.

1 Like

9 Likes

@Polaris - a way to a spoil upcoming heroes (Pierce) :joy:

3 Likes

Dude! What’s your deal with Kim Possible?

2 Likes

Anyway, yeah really good update and will look forward to get to test out all the filters and such :-).
Have been waiting for the Tag System to come out for a good while now, so yeah should be interesting ^^.

And I think I need a new damage character, so might go for Shego.

1 Like

Anyway, another villain. Whoo hoo!

Well I don’t care who it is. I just like having new characters:)

4 Likes

She looks great and I’m glad I didn’t use all my blue team crests and Diamond crates

Well it’s reminded me of how she attacked in the show

Well That’s new but I better find which episodes she did it

Well If she wasn’t drake a side kick she would be the unstoppable villian

Well that would be like
Wow

Well She’s a way better evil sidekick than Kronk

Of course I understand Kim Possible because of their conflict and for kronk they’re both evil sidekicks (sucks it’s not Drakken)

Well I would start once I get more than 200,000 Stamina

This is cool

Well that would be great

ok I see the point

Well that would be interesting

No need to scroll down anymore

1 Like

KP still can get Monkey Fist and Wade, at least… this show is great and deserve more love here, but aside from these two, as it’s possible to add more… it’s not really necessary, 5/6 and collection for them is enough.

The thing with TS really shouts, enough is enough.

As for now I really hope to see more TV shows as well in near future, like Gummi Bears, TaleSpin, Rescue Rangers, Jake Long, P&F, GF, DuckTales 2017, and The Owl House.

3 Likes

Yeah there will probably be more TS in the future XD

great!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes, yes, yes, ABSOLUTELY NOT, no, nah, yes…maybe?, and dunno maybe.

1 Like

Shego! :fire: :green_circle:

7 Likes

Well Perblue would think about adding more characters since there were more characters with fighting skills and the cartoon has a lot of love that a lot of people subscribed to Team Possible aka Christy Carlson Romano‘s youtube channel

Speaking of Toy Story I always liked seeing characters from toy story in the game and as the only Pixar franchise on the blue team, I find it great because if we don’t get others characters from other Pixar franchise that’s not in the game on the blue team, then we can just continue to see more characters from Toy Story come since it’s the franchise with the most heroes

2 Likes

Is that even possible?

2 Likes

He also listed DuckTales 2017, and you ask if TaleSpin is possible?

My own feeling is: sure, why not? PerBlue will try to have the game make some sort of sense internally, but they don’t seem to be confined to a rigid set of rules regarding using characters from different points in a franchise’s timeline, so why not different iterations of a franchise?

2 Likes

Wow, another KP character! Considering it is a less popular IP it is sure getting some royal treatment!

Meanwhile a certain royal sister is still waiting… :grin:

But in all seriousness, the hero filter looks great!

But why not?

3 Likes

Oh…another KP character…

3 Likes

Oh, we have another Kim Possible character. Shego.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney