Update 3.2 Patch Notes

(inner praying that Shego won’t be broken…) I’m not making any promises, Shego looks like she’s going to be meta, and broken meta at that.

1 Like

Well I hope they add forky or lotso the hugging bear

2 Likes

Sometimes I feel Kronk can never be truly fixed :sweat_smile:

Sounds good, already hoarded too much of those.

This is good, but it means that I’m gonna spend more time just browsing through heroes again, no music was an indication that it’s time to leave :sweat_smile:

Finally :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

No. We do not need any more Toy Story characters.

6 Likes

But that’s my wish heroes :pleading_face:because I love toy story and no there not minor characters

3 Likes

No, TS has already TOO many characters.
Never more should come.

10 Likes

Even if you wish for them to come into the game, we already have more than enough Toy Story characters. Besides, you were arguing about too much Kim Possible characters being added when Toy Story has thrice as much as Kim Possible.

9 Likes

I want representation of movies and franchises besides this

3 Likes

Toy Story already has more than enough representation, but if you want new IPs from TV shows or movies that don’t have characters added yet(like Bolt!), then I agree.

6 Likes

Just a question to @Polaris… what will matter for Mods sacrificed Mod Power? More level or advancements. If the latter, I could see as a profitable means of sacrificing numerous thousands of chips (for well people that bought crates in the past)

2 Likes

2 KP characters in July? This might be huge!

3 Likes

God, please no
I wish DHBM could have some franchise rotation

1 Like

Shego is finally here!!! She looks good and her skillset is for sure interesting…
I would prefer dr Drakken and Meg for her friendships tho but that’s ok.

1 Like

Or Davy Jones and his chest, recently I had him again time out a battle due to chest being off screen, this time in arena.

And I think that was supposed to be fixed months ago?

2 Likes

This reminds me super smash bros

1 Like

Like there are so many Mario characters but let’s stay on topic

2 Likes

I also agree that we need to get TV shows that don’t have any representation yet like Gummi Bears, Rescue Rangers, Bonkers and Mighty Ducks. I wanted to leave out TaleSpin this time because people question whether it’s eligible. But I would also like to see more Gargoyles characters added.

1 Like

More like sword people, and fire emblem characters XD

But yes topic we need more topics to talk about this stuff

1 Like

Most of the sword people are from Fire emblem but yeah

2 Likes

…Well, I have to confess I’d find it amusing if Lucky Piquel were added to the game.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney