Update 3.3.10 Known Issues

We added this to avoid issues with Mama Bots.

2 Likes

Oh hold on. That makes sense :sweat_smile:

These disks exist without a level cap

The first is now effectively useless because of Shego and Russell (because who would have thought that 5x damage + Shatter kills the bot in 3 hits!)

The second - still an integral part of Mim team with no cap. There is literally NO reason to cap it for Mama Bots @Loutre. If Elastigirl (JJ) and Mr.I (El) can live without cap, so can Bolt (Ch).

Mind you, Elastigirl’s Reality reduction lasts for the whole wave (95% at 5* disk). For some reason Mr.I’s Armor reduction does not (87.5% cumulative at 5* disk). And it’s weird.

4 Likes

As I said checked waited an hour still not on

It still isn’t available yet.

It is simple actually.
It forces us to increase the level of the other hero, more resources used, more money spent on a really boring game mode once you hit tiers.

The game is going to have two players left very soon if this trend continues unfortunately.

How long until King Louie’s Pe disk slow has a chance to fail too after a refresh?
Or Animal’s speed / slow disk?

It should be up soon!

2 Likes

Ok, hopefully…

The level cap on the disk would be fine if we could max a disk level like we do with a skill (NOT the red one)

This way it feels a bit too much

1 Like

It isn’t working right on android

If we could raise the disk level as we do with skill levels (not red) with powerups…
Which reminds me… powerups counting for red skills and disk levels when?

The team after they get my message:
:roll_eyes:
“Not this again.”

2 Likes

Can you send a message to the support team so they can look into your issue more? We are not having any other reports of the issue you are seeing.

2 Likes

What support team

Could the level cap actually be dependant on the hero level instead of disk level?
Like, an extra paragraph that says “the disk effect won’t happen on enemies whose level is higher than [character]'s”

It was in an idea I had some time ago for a disk that immediately applies shatter on one enemy - in a boss fight it’d obviously be the boss

2 Likes

Just opened a support ticket on the guild perks not responding - before checking forums :joy:. So, I try never let my perks max out :alarm_clock:. Maybe good time to ask for some more guild perks :laughing: :wink: :thinking:

We’re planning a hot fix for the guild perks issue.

7 Likes

Excellent - bonus points for sneaking in a surprise new perk or 2 :grin:

That’s not good at all if the hero level raises with the powerups as badly as it does now.

I still have an issue with Invincibility and Reflect being dependent on hero’s level tbh. It should depend on enemy’s level. :man_shrugging:

Isn’t it just 1 level per powerup…?

…why though?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney