Update 3.3.10 Known Issues

Woody is missing. Although something appears to be in his place instead.

I just see the lazo

Because Reflect and Invincibility hinder enemies’ possibility of hurting your allies. Therefore if the skills only prevents taking damage from enemies at or below certain level.

The way it is now can lead to a super-weird situation where a team several ranks below yours can defeat you simply because Kermit copies off reflects and then invincibility. Both not dependent on enemy level.

Actually less than that.

Still no Amazon update.:roll_eyes:

@Loutre could you also ask the team to look into the daily video screen no longer opening on the daily videos forcing us to scroll to open videos

1 Like

It usually takes them about 2hrs to show up and it looks like we’ve almost hit that 2hr point so you’ll just need to be patient!

2 Likes

Oh, yippee! Its ready!

What wat the steram

Is it fine if I point out the typo?

another typo. Stream, right?

What’s going on with Woody? Is he unresponsive to his animations?

That’s the lasso. It also happened in combat. He needs to get fixed. Right @Loutre?

1 Like

I’ve run into this strange visual error in Coliseum. What is that thing floating beneath Elsa? It looks kind of like a loop of rope.

It does appear upon the start of the fight, but disappears so quickly I can’t get a screenshot. To my knowledge it occurs when fighting Elsa.

pretty sure it has to deal with woody

2 Likes

Nope. It’s Woody.

2 Likes

Well, that had to be a compensation.

:man_facepalming:

It’s just a display issue. No compensaiton is needed.

5 Likes

On my fire hd tablet, the back button is so big that I cannot unlock or level up red skills. The back button overlaps with the red skill “+” at bottom right so it goes back to previous screen when I try to level. I switched to my phone and it works fine.

Question to @Loutre: will the team change the heal on Bolt´s Clawhauser disk? Maxed only heals for 60k HP but he has like 60M HP… and his Cheshire disk should have higher bonus on Super Speed damage.

I assume that there might be a problem with decimal point. If the figures were 100x as much, it would make sense for these bonuses. (6M HP heal and 13M extra damage on Super Speed)

will there be compensation for Guild Perks bug? Guild Influence is at max but unable to redeem…we are being shortchanged…

4 Likes

… It still ain’t working

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney