Update 3.3.10 Known Issues

If he had some form of fantastic damage dealing, I would say they are right.

At this point, I agree with Musk. It makes no sense at all. But so does not many others tbh.
I mean, we could “poke the team” to the characters where the stats are… questionable, at best.

What do you mean? That along with Woody’s display issue?

Woody’s display issue fix will not be in today’s patch.

3 Likes

I guess that go directly to the Q&A.

There’s a lot of heroes that seem to have fantastic crit, without a skill that would benefit from it.
Another recent example is Vinny, having 234 normal and 241 fantastic crit (r13) and not a single skill that does fantastic damage.

Never understood what the point of it would be …

It could be just as a result of balancing. If all those badges that were added were normal crit for example, it might make the character’s stats too high. So they could bring in these “random” badges for equalisers…? Just a thought?

1 Like

To continue with @Musketeer and @The_Real_Numi, 1 example at the top of my head is Jack Skellington.

He can ONLY deal fantastic damage but he has ZERO fantastic crit. Instead he has a lot of normal crit and crit damage. What are those for if he can NEVER crit??? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

And datamine was correct… what has the team to say…?

Because it’s nowhere to be correct.

@Loutre Was Take a Walk badge (R15 release) design changed? I don´t remember it being the way it is now.

Was there a change in the ‘back’ button? They all seem to still be there after the update.

He CAN crit if the enemy’s Scared, and he can Super Crit if Mushu’s on the team. So saying “never” is a bit inaccurate.

However, it’s pretty stupid that Jacky Skelly would even need to depend on another character to make use of his Crit Damage.

2 Likes

Is it still that same big size?

Can you give more information on this. What don’t you remember?

There is a badge named “Take a Walk”, introduced with the R15 cap raise. I don´t remember the design being that way before. :thinking: That´s all.

So I ask whether there was any change or I am just… ahem… dumb.

No, that disk only applies to Mushu. :confused:

No art edits were made, if that’s what you mean by design?

Confirmed with team nothing has been changed with that badge.

Huh. Coulda sworn it was party-wide.

Where’s the party-wide Fantastic Super Crits?!

While Guild Perks is now fine…I am still stuck in Invasion. You can navigate within the module but the exit button is unresponsive. I have to use my browser back button to get out of Invasion. Using Android tablet…

The back button is still huge… it’s super annoying for using hex boosts in invasion bc it’s so easy to hit back instead

1 Like

Looking into if it’s device specific are you also using an Android tablet?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney