Update 3.3.10 Patch Notes

To be honest, i would love if they brought those back

Now that I’m here, I might as well comment that Bolt looks pretty cool

I so badly wanna see the friendship dialogue lol

4 Likes

:100:
I´d take 5 stat bumps over a full refresh ANY DAY. To make 5 heroes viable instead of one. Because the balance is super bad even if the characters have decent-ish Red Skills.

And I wouldn´t say that many characters are now ultra-lacking utility for their skills.

2 Likes

I third this motion… rather see this, new guild perks, features, etc then the same old monthly grind without game balances than new heroes and color ranks.

4 Likes

And I wouldn’t even be surprised if this won’t be continued as few other things before, because it takes so long…

The reason is long mentioned new heroes… but they are nowhere to be see… amount of new heroes is still too small… and what about Shego, will be stuck another 3 weeks in diamond crate?
This is really pushing back all rotations—

3 Likes

One of my favorite Disney movies (aside from Dumbo and, believe or not, Chicken Little) is getting a playable character? Somebody pinch me! :grin:

2 Likes

It does seem like the 3 beta games are really hurting the overall content flow for Disney Heroes unfortunately yeah.

While most patch notes didn’t have 5 characters, still we one time at least had 5 characters announced in 1 patch note.

Does really feel like we got a lot more content before compared to these days.

1 Like

Well I do think the same. It feels like Portal Quest was made smaller to have it easier while a lot of the staff got onto the 3 new projects, while Disney Heroes is getting less content too because the staff is shared with the projects to some degree.

4 Likes

it-is-wednesday-wednesday (1)

Huh, I do not remember updates not coming on Tuesdays…This patch note brings weird things.

5 Likes

What kind of holiday is on 7th? :thinking:

1 Like

We have Monday off for Labor Day and we do checks before Tuesday updates on Monday’s usually so that’s why it’s been moved to Wednesday.

13 Likes

Bolt… OK. First 3 skills start with “Super”, but that’s fine.

Maui is more viable now I guess, rocketeer had his jetpack fixed, and wall-e has been repaired.

4 Likes

Probably just 5 more

1 Like

not Labor Day? That´s what came up on Google putting September 6, 2021 in :thinking:

3 Likes

Should be Labor Day (memorial near start of summer in states, labor near the end)

1 Like

Yoooo! Bolt is confirmed!

3 Likes

Changed it!

1 Like

I think Dog face should have definitely been a charm because that is what it did on the movie

1 Like

Maybe PB didn’t bought the rights (from Disney) for the next year… and they are just adding final stuff to get last money possible… because really, all it is added now is something with pay content. And it’s been like for a while…

this explains lack of refreshes and overall lack of new content.

And even looks like Disney seems to not caring at all… all other Disney games got stuff about new movies like Soul or Raya very fast… and we got nothing.

5 Likes

I’m excited for the new hero and the fixes are great too, thanks!
It’s understandable players are disappointed for no refresh, I admit I’m as well. But I prefer great improvement over just a quick sortof random boost, that might need work again later.

Question though:
Complaints about Chef were the duration of him being s contest hero. Gaining chips is nice though and I liked to use them on fellow teammates their mods. So can I ask, why… why! Another blue hero that will most likely stay a contesthero for ages? Since Lilo replaced Fozzie, I understand she might replace him again lateron as a contest reward. Another blue… Can we have a red/yellow contesthero please???

1 Like

I would be fine with PerBlue starting 1 new project, but 3 projects at once it definitely hurting the games overall, like the same as the sauce being too thin for its own good to make a truly good experience.

The slowing in content is definitely felt and lowering us players motivation and moral, overall Player Satisfaction.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney