Update 3.3.10 Patch Notes

What kind of holiday is on 7th? :thinking:

1 Like

We have Monday off for Labor Day and we do checks before Tuesday updates on Monday’s usually so that’s why it’s been moved to Wednesday.

13 Likes

Bolt… OK. First 3 skills start with “Super”, but that’s fine.

Maui is more viable now I guess, rocketeer had his jetpack fixed, and wall-e has been repaired.

4 Likes

Probably just 5 more

1 Like

not Labor Day? That´s what came up on Google putting September 6, 2021 in :thinking:

3 Likes

Should be Labor Day (memorial near start of summer in states, labor near the end)

1 Like

Yoooo! Bolt is confirmed!

3 Likes

Changed it!

1 Like

I think Dog face should have definitely been a charm because that is what it did on the movie

1 Like

Maybe PB didn’t bought the rights (from Disney) for the next year… and they are just adding final stuff to get last money possible… because really, all it is added now is something with pay content. And it’s been like for a while…

this explains lack of refreshes and overall lack of new content.

And even looks like Disney seems to not caring at all… all other Disney games got stuff about new movies like Soul or Raya very fast… and we got nothing.

5 Likes

I’m excited for the new hero and the fixes are great too, thanks!
It’s understandable players are disappointed for no refresh, I admit I’m as well. But I prefer great improvement over just a quick sortof random boost, that might need work again later.

Question though:
Complaints about Chef were the duration of him being s contest hero. Gaining chips is nice though and I liked to use them on fellow teammates their mods. So can I ask, why… why! Another blue hero that will most likely stay a contesthero for ages? Since Lilo replaced Fozzie, I understand she might replace him again lateron as a contest reward. Another blue… Can we have a red/yellow contesthero please???

1 Like

I would be fine with PerBlue starting 1 new project, but 3 projects at once it definitely hurting the games overall, like the same as the sauce being too thin for its own good to make a truly good experience.

The slowing in content is definitely felt and lowering us players motivation and moral, overall Player Satisfaction.

4 Likes

I doubt this is the case, even if it could be the case I would call it unlikely.

Not sure why PerBlue seem to phasing Disney Heros out rather than trying to make it a more enjoyable experience and a bigger player base as in more playing/paying players.

We just have to hope for better times.

1 Like

Personally as I feel about the State of the Game right now is…

Pretty much the game is hibernating now. Yes, now I can actually keep up with my characters and the cap raises are in general much more smooth. On the other hand, I fear it is because of Musk said.
As I said long ago, I was at the end of SEGA Heroes by Demiurge Studios and it was a very unpleasant experience. If we are approaching another unpleasant experience with this game, I might just restrain from spending in this type of games at all for eternity. As I know that every project dies with me being 2 years in it.

I hope people do understand that such things happening after a similar amount of time from me starting the journey and ending the journey is quite detrimental to mental health.

1 Like

You guys are really getting off track here back to patch notes~

3 Likes

No, we are just “as usual” complaining about no hero refresh. For the second time in a row.

It just “grows” from there onward… :man_shrugging:

EDIT: I mean, I don´t care as much as others do. I welcome overall balance in favour of “balance of several characters” which is pronounced by hero refreshes…

7 Likes

Did not expect Bolt, should be good!
Bolt Gif

The rotations are a little confusing since Fozzie has been barely in the crates for at least a month, but it is at least nice that the Chef is leaving contest rewards.

This may be just a conspiracy, but hear me out: I bet we will get Mittens & Rhino as a duo hero. Remember when Carl came out, and how Russell & Kevin were datamined afterward? Or with Mulan and Shang, and how Shan Yu and Mushu were datamined afterward. Could happen, but I’m not certain. Would have perferred to see either :wrench: or :chipmunk: as a contest reward, but I’m still glad we get at least someone else instead of Chef.

4 Likes

Sorry, but yeah either way could you tell us if we can expect the State of the Game post as in if it will likely be before or after the 15 September(half point), as well as if the State of the Game or Q&A will likely be first? :-).

Personally, I think I would prefer State of the Game first and then Q&A as then many of our questions could get answered in the State of the Game instead of the Q&A :-).

I feel like this might be some kind of a new standard… maybe @Loutre? I know you can´t show the team´s cards :smirk: but let´s see where Bolt lands after :smirk:

Maybe the Diamond Crates exclusives would vanish? I mean, they don´t make too much sense to begin with and I still await a Surge Event Crate.

2 Likes

Yo it’s Bolt!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney