Update 3.3.10 Patch Notes

If it’s only 1 single, solitary hero being refreshed, it’s still an insult. There are roughly 80 heroes who are still unusable.

3 Likes

But good enough for most of beta heroes.
Making them having 2021 stats is just right.
Ralph or Yax with 2021 numbers alone would be fine.

But why it takes so long to get Basil refresh? Why good things always are pushed back… and then never released? This is just… sad.

8 Likes

OMG I’m so excited for BOLT!!! :tada::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Wow… No refresh… :confused:

12 Likes

Not at all. Some heroes only do need in fact their stats raised. And just throwing away 2 refreshes is enough of an excuse to give several small buffs instead.

Otherwise - Bolt looks cool, nice.
Fozzie from crate to contest and Lilo in Special Crate @Loutre? Or Lilo in Arena Crate and Special Crate still with Fozzie? :thinking:

Plus - I´d rather like what´s datamined than Bolt to a degree.

4 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

12 Likes

Tell this to the team:

If the choice is between more new heroes and refreshes, I will take refreshes 100 times out of 100.

10 Likes

An awesome surprise for sure, but…what happened to cliparts? Why are you returning to posting the square portraits again? :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Hey at least a skill-set with no ugly silence!!! YES! :raised_hands:t4::partying_face:

6 Likes

This is a shame.

These sound like good improvements. I still find the timezone thing baffling, there doesn’t seem to be any good reason why the event can’t start at the same times as every other event in-game (ie. server reset), negating any time zone difference completely. I’m bang in the middle of the possible discrepancy in the UK, and I had nearly 2 full days remaining in the event when I woke up with no tokens - nobody is in a timezone that falls anywhere close to needing that extension.

Thanks for fixing this - these also crop up frequently in other areas (mainly Trial & Port difficulty), can these be reviewed too?

Further to these, any update on the progress of the Needed Badge display bug, Codebase rewards or Guild Perks?

If Bolt performs anything like Unicorgi did… we will be seeing plenty of him :dog:

5 Likes

No refresh is very disappointing though… so many old heroes need love…

Very unsatisfying… :pensive:

Helga

6 Likes

I understand if full refreshes with changing up the skillset is a bit much, but could we instead have characters from 2019 and 2018 that haven’t been refreshed since 2019 get a 50% if not a 100% HP increase in order to make them more desirable to play, like not being flinched before they have gotten to do anything?
That would be appreciated :-).

Or the alternative, bringing back Hero Balance and Combat Changes, that’s what we want I think :-).

I would personally actual preferred if older characters got improved before new characters got added :-).

And yeah, beside that interesting in terms of that we should get a State of the Game post soon, but if I can ask if it is this month is it coming most likely before or after 15 September? Like before or after the middle of the month.

And yeah, in terms of Bolt I am glad to see him even if I am more of a Fantastic Damage type player, definitely glad he is in the game finally as we now have our first true playable Dog :-).

6 Likes

To be honest, i would love if they brought those back

Now that I’m here, I might as well comment that Bolt looks pretty cool

I so badly wanna see the friendship dialogue lol

4 Likes

:100:
I´d take 5 stat bumps over a full refresh ANY DAY. To make 5 heroes viable instead of one. Because the balance is super bad even if the characters have decent-ish Red Skills.

And I wouldn´t say that many characters are now ultra-lacking utility for their skills.

2 Likes

I third this motion… rather see this, new guild perks, features, etc then the same old monthly grind without game balances than new heroes and color ranks.

4 Likes

And I wouldn’t even be surprised if this won’t be continued as few other things before, because it takes so long…

The reason is long mentioned new heroes… but they are nowhere to be see… amount of new heroes is still too small… and what about Shego, will be stuck another 3 weeks in diamond crate?
This is really pushing back all rotations—

3 Likes

One of my favorite Disney movies (aside from Dumbo and, believe or not, Chicken Little) is getting a playable character? Somebody pinch me! :grin:

2 Likes

It does seem like the 3 beta games are really hurting the overall content flow for Disney Heroes unfortunately yeah.

While most patch notes didn’t have 5 characters, still we one time at least had 5 characters announced in 1 patch note.

Does really feel like we got a lot more content before compared to these days.

1 Like

Well I do think the same. It feels like Portal Quest was made smaller to have it easier while a lot of the staff got onto the 3 new projects, while Disney Heroes is getting less content too because the staff is shared with the projects to some degree.

4 Likes

it-is-wednesday-wednesday (1)

Huh, I do not remember updates not coming on Tuesdays…This patch note brings weird things.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney